UFC 220 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 5

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The final installment in the 220 series is out:

*On episode 5 of UFC 220 Embedded, heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic endures his teammates' teasing through a boxing gym workout.

*Stipe 'bitch-punching' his boxing coach at the end of a training session. lol

*Light heavyweight title challenger Volkan Oezdemir sticks to his training routine, while champion Daniel Cormier dives into his weight cut.

*Heavyweight challenger Francis Ngannou meets a fellow imposing Cameroonian, Philadelphia 76er Joel Embiid. This guy actually is the only guy besides Struve who makes Ngannou look small.

*Tensions rise when the fighters attend UFC 220 media day at Fenway Park, with Cormier and Oezdemir continuing their standoff later at the hotel.

*DC f*ckin' with Volkan non-stop, even challenging him to a push-up contest in the lobby. haha

Last edited:
D.C. has 20 minutes to weigh in. Everyone else has made weight.

I'm getting a bit nervous here

Volkan will fight him even if he misses weight.
He made it but he looked miserable

s5Asa9c.jpg

D.C. has 20 minutes to weigh in. Everyone else has made weight.

I'm getting a bit nervous here
No surprise dude ALWAYS has a rough weight cut. I thought this might happen hope he makes the weight though.

Jeez DC talks a lot for a guy that got KOd in his last fight, hope Volkan KOs him.

DC and Khabibs weigh-ins are events in and of themselves.

Fans are biting their nails up until the final moment. lol
It's the only fucking weight cut that get's a thunderous Roman like applause on completion.

b5eabd63ef40bfb52157747f10d857dc.gif

It's the only fucking weight cut that get's a thunderous Roman like applause on completion.

Like you said before, that sh*t could be it's own PPV. haha

Dang, Ngannou weighed in at 263, and looked solid. So much for him being "soft."

Jeez DC talks a lot for a guy that got KOd in his last fight, hope Volkan KOs him.
He's talking a bit more than usual, yea. Still like the dude, tho i can't say it wouldn't be nice to see volkan pull the upset.

Like you said before, that sh*t could be it's own PPV. haha

Dang, Ngannou weighed in at 263, and looked solid. So much for him being "soft."
Only in AKA brother where weight cuts are the fight before the fight...

Yeah Francis is a fucking monster. Go all in right now. 20+ pounds heavier than Stipe...

TEAMNG.jpg

Yeah Francis is a fucking monster. Go all in right now. 20+ pounds heavier than Stipe...

He was JACKED here at the weigh-ins. Maybe not as low of bodyfat as the past, but a ton of muscle.

This fight is going to be crazy. I don't see it going past 2 rounds.

Both of these big boyz come to throw heat.

I hate waiting...

He was JACKED here at the weigh-ins. Maybe not as low of bodyfat as the past, but a ton of muscle.

This fight is going to be crazy. I don't see it going past 2 rounds.

Both of these big boyz come to throw heat.

You've attended the weigh-ins?

Back