UFC 223 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 5

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't even watch these things, I'm just posting it for the likes.

That damn thumbnail though.

giphy.gif

Conor looking like he got a damn hair on his tongue

Last edited:
am I the only one noticing that Borg didnt even look slightly hurt? surely if something got in your eyes you would be wincing in pain?

This is probably the best footage yet of the craziness of the situation. Thanks for sharing!

Lol at the Chiesa fight being pulled because he had a tiny dot of blood on his forehead. All the reports made it sound like he was bleeding to death.

am I the only one noticing that Borg didnt even look slightly hurt? surely if something got in your eyes you would be wincing in pain?

They said some of the glass turned into like dust and some got under one of his eyelids. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt considering the doc wouldn't clear him to fight.

When they all run away and Mcgregor shouts in i guess joy ? It gives me like that clockwork orange vibe. They also look like classic european football hooligans.

Khabib ice cold lol, I fear for Conors safety if they ever fight.

No merciful kimura for him he's getting his head plastered into the canvas.

Conor’s face in the thumbnail... and his fans actually managed to take him seriously. Even when he’s trying to look tough he looks like a fucking retard. He looks like an old man that blew out his back lifting something heavy in that pic. Everyone screenshot it and save it, that’s the trash leprechaun Conor fantards worship.

Also, nice cameras placed all over the scene. Dead giveaway this was staged.

They said some of the glass turned into like dust and some got under one of his eyelids. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt considering the doc wouldn't clear him to fight.
giphy.gif

that would surely lead to wincing also..... anything getting in your eye is uncomfortable as fuck

Thank you Ufc Embedded for my very first avatar. Incredible.

With all the embedded cameras not on the bus with the fighters, it really makes you wonder if this was supposed to be a staged event by the UFC that Conor and his crew took too far once they started throwing objects and breaking glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back