UFC 223 Main Event: Khabib vs. Iaquinta PBP Discussion

Btw, how long until we get the kevin lee tweet saying khabib sucks?

I think most top 10 fighters at 170 would win against Khabib

I think Woodley would finish him

Truthfully I still think Tony beats Khabib. Hope we get to see it one day.

So Conor just got stripped, right?
<Dana05>

Luke can't even pose for a picture without being a douche try hard
Imagne being his photographer on the modelling shoots...

"act natural luke"

"I am acting natural"

"stop posing then"

"I'm not posing... this is just how super cool guys stand"

"ok then... douche"

<DisgustingHHH>

I pretty much hate Conor but there is no way he doesn't sleep khabib in the first fucking round if khabib doesn't get the take down instantly.
yeah but what if coner does not knock him out in the first 2 1/2 rounds? there is a lot of ifs.

Khabib wants GSP lolol He will get murdered
GSP would KO him easy as pie, after utterly controlling him in every aspect of the fight. As a huge GSP fan, I'd love to see that fight happen, just to make GSP look like a god.

In the end, a great fight night.

bear-gif-9.gif

Al did better than Barboza. Khabib didn't look that great. Al had no urgency. No hunger. What a wash.
Not exactly. It’s weird. Different Khabib. Barboza went for it more, and stuffed more TDS (9-14).

Khabib took Al down 4 times just in the first, but went full K1 in the 3rd and 4th. So bizarre

I thought you guys would know mma doesn't work reminds me when Jones came back against osp and looked like shit people are like Dc would've killed him maybe but what happen when they fought the best performance of his career.

Lets look at this fight another way people said Al is striker and would knock Khabib out what happened Khabib stood with him for 2 full rounds and busted his face up with a jab.

That's why Conor has been trying to make the Khabib fight for so long.
I'm just saying what I think would happen, I really don't know if Conor want to fight anymore, if he wants to, he must be asking for a crazy amount of money and Dana is cheap as fck

Back