UFC 224 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
5EPVXdI.jpg

Main Card (PPV)

Amanda Nunes (15-4) vs. Raquel Pennington (9-5) (Women's Bantamweight)
Ronaldo Souza (25-5) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (14-3) (Middleweight)
Mackenzie Dern (6-0) vs. Amanda Cooper (3-3) (Women's Strawweight)
John Lineker (30-8) vs. Brian Kelleher (19-8) (Bantamweight)
Vitor Belfort (26-13) vs. Lyoto Machida (23-8) (Middleweight)

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Cezar Ferreira (12-6) vs. Karl Roberson (6-0) (Middleweight)
Oleksiy Oliynyk (55-11-1) vs. Junior Albini (14-3) (Heavyweight)
Davi Ramos (7-2) vs. Nick Hein (14-2) (Lightweight)
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (18-5) vs. Sean Strickland (19-2) (Welterweight)

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Warlley Alves (11-2) vs. Sultan Aliev (14-2) (Welterweight)
Thales Leites (27-8) vs. Jack Hermansson (16-4) (Middleweight)
Alberto Mina (13-0) vs. Ramazan Emeev (16-3) (Welterweight)
Markus Perez (9-1) vs. James Bochnovic (8-2) (Middleweight)

@mkess101 i dont think i agree but we'll see. think you're playing w fire w that line and it's pretty accurately priced imo

No Live symbols on 365, very strange, same for you guys? Going to try Marathonbet for livebetting this time.

Just a gut feeling, but for some reason I see Lineker rd 3 cashing tonight. I think Kelleher is a guy who will go balls out and leave himself exposed to counters to try to win the fight late, and I think Lineker catches him in rd 3 and finishes. Played it at +1200.

@mkess101 i dont think i agree but we'll see. think you're playing w fire w that line and it's pretty accurately priced imo

If Warley catches him in a guillotine I'll cry with one eye that I didn't take the bigger payout on itd LOL. I think that's probably what happens...

Just a gut feeling, but for some reason I see Lineker rd 3 cashing tonight. I think Kelleher is a guy who will go balls out and leave himself exposed to counters to try to win the fight late, and I think Lineker catches him in rd 3 and finishes. Played it at +1200.
If Kelleher strikes with his same aggressive style, I can see the fight looking similar to the Lineker vs. Michael McDonald fight.
If Warley catches him in a guillotine I'll cry with one eye that I didn't take the bigger payout on itd LOL. I think that's probably what happens...
I think Warlley is going to win via KO/TKO.

Aliev is chinny, got knocked out cold with full headgear on. Kenny Robertson put him out cold. I stabbed Warley KO +800

good luck homies

only got a small double with Perez+Mina/Emeev o1,5 and a few peanuts on Mina DEC +750 for the prelims

No bet on this one but want a sub since I played all the sub props o3.5 and up.

Good luck everyone, let's make some money tonight!

1u on Perez in a parlay, 0.25u Perez submission

"How soon would you like to fight again?"
"Tonight"
<45>

Back