UFC 228 PBP/Discussion

Parlay RR of Diego dec +420, Suarez KO +1165, Andrade KO +740 cashes. Risked peanuts but made some nice dough!
How much did you make of that man? I checked and a $5.00 stake alone would have netted you over $2700.

I'm up 16u and if Till also wins I made over a grand tonight

Gutted for KK to be honest. Shes one of my favorite wmma fighters.

Yeah my juicelord parlay cashed (I had a lot more than just the 5u I claimed in the 'official bets' thread lol) but I was salty about that, I hate these Brazilian steroid trannies TBH

Who wins between Suarez & Andrade? Both women looked fantastic tonight.

How much did you make of that man? I checked and a $5.00 stake alone would have netted you over $2700.

It was a RR of those 3 plus Aljo dec (that one lost obv). I had it by 2's and 3's and the 4 teamer with $2 on each (11 bets total so $22 risked). Made a bit under $1400 all told.

So I just got fucked over by Marathonbet lol, I had the over in Zabit but they rule COMPLETED ROUNDS on their o1.5 bet, total bullshit and beware of that site

On woodley, lol at till ssmacking tthe gguards iin tthe fface

Woodley looking very nervois in his walkout, Darren looked super calm

Till and u4.5. My night is great even if both lose and we see another boring Woodley dec. (Well I won't see it since I'm just laying in bed getting results here...) But let's finish with a bang!

as long as one of them gets KO'ed stiff, i'll be happy.

Back