PBP UFC 228: Woodley vs. Till - Prelims PBP Discussion Thread - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

Mandingo fight up next

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Love or hate Rogan when he leaves announcing promos are going to sound so different

took me months to get over not hearing "IT IS ALL OVER" every UFC commercial when Goldie left

Must be embarassing to kiss your opponent like that and leave the fight with a loss and a huge lump on your forehead.

Why did they show Rose talking about fighting?

Last time I heard about her coach said her leaving the house is like 9/11.... LMFAO seriously.

"“She doesn’t leave her house,” Wittman told Ariel Helwani. “It’s still there. She doesn’t go in public places. When you’re in a public place and there’s people everywhere, you’re going to be like ‘Oh my god, what could happen?’ Like if you’re involved in a 9/11 bombing, it’s gonna be hard to be in a city scenario. Every time you get in an elevator you’re gonna think of it.
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/5/1...us-attack-that-she-still-cant-leave-house-mma

Good evening Sherdoggers! I reciprocated my wife's ignorance and am now in the proverbial dog house, so I've come to kneel at the Just Bleed altar....I want violence.

Diego so stubborn his old ass will be still fighting at 80

Charles Byrd is a savage. 3 straight early submission finishes since his appearance on the Contender Series last year.

"Key to victory: don't let the crowd influence him"

They zoom out and there's literally no one in their seats

ha fightpass playing 201 intro I thought I went into the past

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back