• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC 228: Woodley vs. Till - Prelims PBP Discussion Thread - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

PGo2.gif
<{ByeHomer}>

I thought about it actually, was going to gas myself last year with car exhaust but I had sold my car to make payments. Had to give up on the plan because stealing a car starts with breaking a window and I can't exactly gas myself in a car with a broken window.
Not sure if it is in bad taste to give that post a like, but I hope you're doing better now. Seriously fucked that you can lose so much so quickly...

Byrd's sneaky little elbows were nice. Stewart needs to open up in the second.

This card has over-delivered, I FINALLY met a chick who is into MMA and shes in my kitchen right now cooking chili and it smells amazing. And I'm gonna get laid later. Plus I'm inebriated.

Cheers, motherfuckers

I thought about it actually, was going to gas myself last year with car exhaust but I had sold my car to make payments. Had to give up on the plan because stealing a car starts with breaking a window and I can't exactly gas myself in a car with a broken window.
Hang in there big guy. You're my favorite poster.

In case it hasn't been posted so far, Jarred Brooks passed out while leaving the cage and walking back to the locker room. Here's an update on his condition:

Back