PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

IN IN IN and IN

Very-Funny-Cat-Sitting-Video-Gif.gif

I don't think I heard you @HI SCOTT NEWMAN IN Were..?

I dont give a shit. They're all fighters, let them bang. I wanted a fight and got two instead, not bad.

Conor disrespects fighters,talks so much trash,slaps a ref,tries to jump Khabib with about 30 goons and throws a dolly threw the bus window full of fighters and got away with it all.Now everyone talking shit about Khabib for tonight.Fuck that piece of shit Conor and Dillon douche.

BISPING??? Saying Khabib gets stripped > suspended > loses VISA > criminal charges. Is this scripted or what?

Hahaha, Conor getting his ass kicked during the fight and after the fight.

Not justifying any of Khabib's actions after the fight, but that's what happens when you cross a line and dishonor Khabib's family name and country. They have a different set of rules where he's from, it's a different culture. Honestly, it was a little suspicious to see how well behaved Khabib was pre-fight, and now I know why.

if conor had fucking cardio...god damnit
That wasn't about cardio, that was about skill and style. The Eagle has the perfect skills and style to beat CM. CM actually looked fresher in the 3rd round which he won, but KN took him down, passed, took his back and choked him out. That's how CM has lost all of his fights. He doesn't really have the skills or the heart to fight out of that position once he's there. Hell, Ronda was in the same position getting neck cranked in her first title defense and she refused to tap and got out of the position and then finished the fight. She has more heart than he does.

How about that gang that was with Conor when they attacked the bus?
You mean the one where he was charged and went to court for? What happened tonight is a massive hit for the UFC, the Godfathers and politicians of Vegas don't take kindly to this stuff, especially after last year's shooting.

Dumb they are talking about a rematch.Conor got fucking owned.No need for a rematch.

but we also found out that he is a terrible person...

Did you actually see what happened with Danis? I couldnt make out shit I mean obviously he ran at him but who threw the first punch? If it was Danis then its not really anything different than Conor running at Aldo, if Aldo would have punched him Conor would have answered back too. If Khabib started attacking him im not defending him at all but maybe we should wait for proper angles before crucifying him.

What Khabibs corner did is disgraceful though, they should be banned for life and im sure they will be.

Khabib humiliated Conor. Outgrappled of course - no surprise. But he actually outboxed and dropped him on his ass.
I don't necessarily agree that he outboxed him, but he definitely dropped him on his ass. That fact will probably hurt Conor the most when it is all said and done.

Last edited:
Same story throughout history, loudmouthed yappy Irishman just won’t shut the fuck up and keeps antagonizing and talking shit until one day he encounters a true thug and gets his shit pushed in. Man, Khabib and his goons pulled some real thug shit there. I don’t condone it at all.

Would be the fucking best night ever if him and The Rock came in and cleaned house with a couple of folding chairs.

<3><4>

pbwT3GP.gif

<21>
hhahahaha that's all i could think of, even imagined Stone Cold's theme hitting the speakers

Did you actually see what happened with Danis? I couldnt make out shit I mean obviously he ran at him but who threw the first punch? If it was Danis then its not really anything different than Conor running at Aldo, if Aldo would have punched him Conor would have answered back too. If Khabib started attacking him im not defending him at all but maybe we should wait for proper angles before crucifying him.

What Khabibs corner did is disgraceful though, they should be banned for life and im sure they will be.
Khabib has to go to jail. If Conor went to jail, so does Khabib. You simply can't assault people in this country. Conor deserved all he got but strip Khabib and throw his ass in jail. Absolute fucking disgrace!

Lol

Stephen A Smith is in the MMA game now

Nice fillabusta making a 2 minute NBA rant about Ron Artest into one about Khabib. Poor guy. ESPN making him do shit he don’t wanna do

First Take should be Shael and Stephen A

Why is it out of character how the fuck do we know what his real character is.

Khabib mocked homeless people and made them do push-ups for money. He’s buddies with a dictator and his manager is a terrorist. We know his character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back