UFC 232 PBP/Discussion

Why rematch? Nunes destroyed her in under a minute

Well...who exactly do you want Nunes to fight instead? It's not like there's a ton of viable opponents out there.

Jones is full of shit, the only reason he partied was, cuz he was afraid. He admitted it himself at joe rogan's show in 2017.
He said that Alex was a grown man who fought a boy, but alex is just 6 months older than him.
That dude is so annoying.

Nice man, congrats. I'm imagining if I was still betting and wasn't limited LOL. Harris dec +484, Nunes rd 1 +950, I'd have been big on Corey Anderson ML. I think I'd be crushing this card. But I'm happy that someone cashed on something I posted.

What about pinnacle? Dont they allow winers? 5dimes etc? Limited...it should be criminal. They only want you if they can rob you. Shame they can get away with it so easily.
You´re the man mkess101. Insane value you bets you´ve found, respect for sharing them so others can rob them for all the value. Really sucks you´re limited though...Unofficial of course, they never admit to having limited you do they?

I honestly don't think there's much value either way here. Jones is favored and should be.

But jeez I hope Gus finishes him.

Jackson/Wink gettin all L-s this event.
Jon is the only guy that this camp ever worked well for.

What about pinnacle? Dont they allow winers? 5dimes etc? Limited...it should be criminal. They only want you if they can rob you. Shame they can get away with it so easily.
You´re the man mkess101. Insane value you bets you´ve found, respect for sharing them so others can rob them for all the value. Really sucks you´re limited though...Unofficial of course, they never admit to having limited you do they?

I tried multiple times contacting them and they gave me the runaround at 5d. I'm honestly not even mad. I posted awhile back how I just didn't have time to properly watch tape, it was taking too much away from the other things in my life. The sad thing was I was only betting hundreds, I wasn't a huge player. They won't even tell me why they limited me, but it was a blessing in disguise.

For some cards I'll offer my insight still, even if it's without much (or any) tape watching. I was betting a long time and did pretty well, so I think I still have something to offer here from time to time.

I tried multiple times contacting them and they gave me the runaround at 5d. I'm honestly not even mad. I posted awhile back how I just didn't have time to properly watch tape, it was taking too much away from the other things in my life. The sad thing was I was only betting hundreds, I wasn't a huge player. They won't even tell me why they limited me, but it was a blessing in disguise.

For some cards I'll offer my insight still, even if it's without much (or any) tape watching. I was betting a long time and did pretty well, so I think I still have something to offer here from time to time.

Cant you bet through a family members account?

Jones first gameplan was the takedown the prob gnp tko but it looks like thats not working

Cant you bet through a family members account?

I could figure something out sure, or sign up somewhere else. But to really feel like I was doing it right I'd need to watch tape. And I just don't have time to do it. The $ for me was never a big deal. Maybe someday when my kid is grown up and I have a lot more free time I'll dive back in. For now I'm content being on the sidelines.

Back