UFC 232 PBP/Discussion

Is Greg Hardy really the co-main event of that Brooklyn ESPN card? lmaoooo what a joke

Either Cyborg is injured or it's going to be a fixed fight. She was -250, now -185 only.

eh you never know. Casuals know Nunes because she destroyed Ronda. Cyborg hasn't made that statement in the UFC yet

much more likely that it was a few very big nunes bets, casual money does not change the lines so fast and so steeply

the betting line is flopping back to her now i just wanted to put 500 more for -170 but i guess im not gonna

Nunes gonna come out guns blazing looking to maybe blitz Cyborg?

Nunes rd 1 is +950.

Either Cyborg is injured or it's going to be a fixed fight. She was -250, now -185 only.

Chiesa line moved even more (I use decimal odds, from 1.57 to 1.80 before fight) and he won easily.

Took 1U Cyborg KO at +110 and 1.5U on the ML at -175. Too good to resist.

Added more on Cyborg at this price: Cris Cyborg (-170) vs Amanda Nunes $510.00 for $300.00

I want to put even more on cyborg but I already got so much

Nunes gonna come out guns blazing looking to maybe blitz Cyborg?

Nunes rd 1 is +950.
Really liking you spotting all these value bets. I think that´d be a major mistake though, its her strong side sure, but she should probably go for the takedowns and submisisions, but getting cyborg down will be very hard. Cyborg strongest point imo is her coach Jason. Really good coaching can not be underestimated.

That why the line moved so much during the last 2-3 hours? There has to be a reason...

Like when Michael McDonald's line swung in an even more drastic way about an hour before the fight with Lineker? And then Lineker blasted him and all that late McDonald $ went right into the bookies pockets. Late line swings (even big ones) isn't unheard of, and often means nothing other than some big bets came in on one person.

Back