UFC 232's move to LA has cost them $5M

Jones is a fuckup, that's why.

They must really want this fight. Having to move all the fighters to LA, over 4 hours drive, refunding everyone who bought tickets etc..

This whole residue thing is garbage. How can there still be residues from 1.5 years ago?

Smells fishy

I'm confused. Some guys are saying LA some Anahaim? Is that the same? I'm from Europe so...I don't know shit about your country.

So stupid. It’s close to TFerg tripping on a wire and Khabib hospitalized from Tiramisu frustration.

At this point, you'd have to be a masochist to rebook to Los Angales to see Jones fight after this shit.

Really sucks for all the fans that paid out their asses months in advance to see him fight, and this shit happens.

Smh.

Shit like this makes you realize how much of a fucking Goof Dana can be sometimes.
Can someone give me the low down of what is going on? Domt know any of what is going on in this situation

5 million dollars is a small price to pay when the PPV could possibly do 700k-1 million buys.

Besides the UFC will just subtract it from the rest of the fight card. Maybe keep all that Reebok money to themselves.

Who cares what it costs the UFC. How much is it costing the fighters on the card?

$5m is only the stuff paid over the table.

Imagine how much they had to pay under the table to USADA and co

wonder how its going to be for all these people rebooking hotels for the fight in LA lmao

giphy.gif

Hopefully the Oklahoma-bama game is a classic and the ppv tanks

Dana pays that much for snow for his drive way, it's no big deal.

How much would it have cost them to take Jones off the card and keep it in Las Vegas? Losing
5m sounds like a good deal.

Back