• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 234 is the worst ppv card of all time

Are Marcos Rosa and Montana Rosa related? Except for both being on the main event

I'm talking ppv's and 208 and 177 are both better cards on paper with several fights that impact the rankings.

ya I know. i just felt like trying to argue lol. but you're right definitely one of the worst cards in a while on paper.

but it could turn on to be one of the most exciting! I will definitely buy it and not stream it *cough cough

The UFC is full of no-name cans. Is normal now. Is normal.

I couldn’t imagine having bought tickets to this. Brutal noname card. This would be a top heavy fight night, that’s how bad the undercard is.

Only 2 fights that people actually care about, now one is cancelled. I'm supposed to pay $70+ dollars for basically 1 fight?
dTYFLkE.gif Sz3CRQL.gif

Let this be a lesson to Dayna a co. If you want people to buy your sh*t, stop watering down these bullshit cards.

This card turned into a disaster real quick.

Feel bad for the people who are paying for this. They’re some fun fights, but nowhere near PPV worthy.

I'm not even a little disappointed that I'll miss this card now. Have some other couples coming over for game night. Will put the prelims on but won't even watch that closely.

My only hope now is that this is a sleeper card. There MIGHT be some great fights, but I guess we'll have to wait and see... I'm not too excited for this one, to say the least. :cool:

There is only 1 guy on the entire card that I've heard of.

#DumpsterFire
"Alright fuckin clown fuckin shoes, shut the fuck up and buy this fuckin card you fuckin bunch of fuckin goofs!!!!!"

Back