UFC 235 Jones vs Smith

I went 10-3 last event. Came up about 300$ here are my pictures all easy money!!!!!!!
Vianna-sub2
Vera-ko2
Chiason-dec
Shabazayan-ko1(-140 easy money)
Sanchez-dec(+262 easy money)
Perez-dec(+160 easy money)
Walker-ko1(-131 easy money)
Zabit-dec
Garbrandt-dec
Zhang-dec(-137 easy money)
Askren-ko2
Woodley-dec
Jones-dec

Anyone in Cifers? Big underdog against a girl with 0 game on the feets, She fought against Marcel, short notice, Marcel was bigger but still the first round was good, she have power and good boxing, I think that she will Finished Viana.

I have a small bet on small Cifers because Polyana's takedowns and standup suck. Viana has the typical Brazilian can crusher record and also fought a can in her UFC debut. As soon as she fought an at least somewhat competent fighter she lost and looked embarrassingly bad (because the UFC put the fight on PPV main card, probably to highlight her, and got shown up).

Cifers is little but seems strong, has popeye-esque forearms, should win the standup, has actually put chicks out cold, could stun Viana standing IMO.

Liking some underdogs on this card: I bet hard hitting Jeremy Stephens up from +155 to +185 to +215 now against Zabit who was getting tagged by Kyle Bochniak. Also bet Tecia Torres who is a big step up as a +122 & +127 underdog vs Chinese striker Weili Zhang. Also took some on the early -225 line for Mickey Gall vs Diego Sanchez.

Tecia is my favorite dog on the card. Got a very early line on her. She’s proven she’s a legit top 115er. Back to back losses to the two best fighters in the division just mean she isn’t elite. I’ll bet her over most 115ers at the moment. Zhang hasn’t fought anyone, definitely shouldn’t be favored over a legitimate ufc vet. Her best win is 2018 Jag, which is basically meaningless.

On Gall also. I’m shocked there’s so many people giving Diego a more-than-fluke chance. Seems like overhunting for value there.

Robbie Lawler training with Matt Pena + Logan Storley

EF35D958-F78A-45F0-B1B7-82984CD747B2-29544-00001FD5F552180A.jpeg

6B1179A0-7A77-4393-A7B3-CBA2D78FAABD-29544-00001FD607C298F7.jpeg

Short Notice:
- Johnny Walker (in for Ovince St. Preux [1 loss]) vs. Cirkunov [1.5 weeks]
- Cody Stamann (in for Yadong Song [6 win streak]) vs. Perez [2 weeks] (Perez vs. Song was announced 1 month ago)
- Frankie Saenz (in for Thomas Almeida [2 losses]) [3 weeks] (Vera had a full camp)
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Charles Byrd (announced 1 month ago)

Ring Rust:
- Ben Askren 456 days
- Robbie Lawler 434 days
- Gina Mazany 273 days
- Frankie Saenz 281 days

Returning from TKO loss:
- Garbrandt x2 (both from Dillashaw) Nov and Aug
- Stephens (via Aldo) July
- Byrd (via Stewart) Sept

UFC debut:
- Ben Askren

Underdogs with win streaks
- Munhoz (2 wins) vs. Garbrandt (2 losses)
- Perez (6 wins) vs. Stamann (1 loss)

Last edited:
I know I shouldn’t but I really just wanna parlay Jones with everything

Robbie Lawler training with Matt Pena + Logan Storley

EF35D958-F78A-45F0-B1B7-82984CD747B2-29544-00001FD5F552180A.jpeg

6B1179A0-7A77-4393-A7B3-CBA2D78FAABD-29544-00001FD607C298F7.jpeg
Training TD defense all camp with Logan Storely is going to help Robbie tremendously. Askren might just get KTFO.

I went 10-3 last event. Came up about 300$ here are my pictures all easy money!!!!!!!
Vianna-sub2
Vera-ko2
Chiason-dec
Shabazayan-ko1(-140 easy money)
Sanchez-dec(+262 easy money)
Perez-dec(+160 easy money)
Walker-ko1(-131 easy money)
Zabit-dec
Garbrandt-dec
Zhang-dec(-137 easy money)
Askren-ko2
Woodley-dec
Jones-dec
ZERO chance of Askren KO Robbie. And Jones needs to hang his head in shame if he can't get Smith out of there inside 3 rounds. Oh, and Vianna is going to have trouble taking Cifers down & on the feet Cifers hits her like a pinata.

Zabit + Stamann/Perez gtd

Parlay this I will

I’m liking Jeremy Stephens @3,00. Zabit has looked terrific, but he’s fought low-level competition mostly.

I’m liking Jeremy Stephens @3,00. Zabit has looked terrific, but he’s fought low-level competition mostly.

Zabit is legit but he gets way more credit than he deserves because Bochniak stuck his tongue out at him. Same goes for Bochniak obviously, but Zabit too

On Gall also. I’m shocked there’s so many people giving Diego a more-than-fluke chance. Seems like overhunting for value there.

Shocked? Diego just ragdolled an equal or better Gall clone for 15 straight minutes. Brown ragdolled actual Gall for 10 straight minutes. This ~4:1 for Diego has the makings of being the best line of 2019.

Shocked? Diego just ragdolled an equal or better Gall clone for 15 straight minutes. Brown ragdolled actual Gall for 10 straight minutes. This ~4:1 for Diego has the makings of being the best line of 2019.

Maybe you’re right but I’d be shocked

Well according to Sherdog, all the dogs on Saturday are live. This means I should parlay every single favorite on the card. I'll probably go up 10,000u.
Here on sherdog is always dog love, even if Artem would fight Zabit People would bet him because of +number. I read here only analyse of people which is useful but not who is betting who.

Anyone in Cifers? Big underdog against a girl with 0 game on the feets, She fought against Marcel, short notice, Marcel was bigger but still the first round was good, she have power and good boxing, I think that she will Finished Viana.
I like her at these odds, she's decently well rounded and scrappy af. Viana is a bit of a joke too, nothing compared to Barber at least.

This will be the biggest event for me in a long time. Dogs are always my favorite plays... First round:

5U Lawler
1U Stephens
0,75U Sanchez
0,5U Torres
0,5U Cirkunov

Naah Viana will win, odds are right.
Viana's striking sucks hard and Cifer is still a BJJ purple belt and game af, she was impressive vs Barber given she was meant to be dominated. I'll happily bet her at current odds, Viana is a joke.

Back