PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

d5daf881abd0cacbce3ff77964e47e98.jpg

Just downed a bag of Zapp BBQ.

<Goldie11>

What in the hell for? That was a one sided beatdown. Donald was hopeless. he had a decent 1st round, but really didnt land much of consequence. Tony rolled and evaded really well. Second round was a steam rolling. Third round would have been a finish, without a doubt.

Only somebody with a personal problem with cerrone would wanna see this fight made again. Its just guaranteed more brain and face damage for no gain.

Fucking limp-wristed millennials

It'd be the GOAT fight, no fight can compare (maybe Fedor/Cro Cop).
I see Tony making a cut up busted Khabib quit in late 4th/early 5th with a d'arce/anaconda off a panic shot.

Five likes for Fedor cro cop reference. That was magical shit.

If they were already throwing shit in the octagon after the last fight, then this could potentially get worse. Chicago doesn't fuck around when they get rowdy.

-1400, holy shit.
Because Shevchenko is too fast and too tough. She dances around you and jabs your face for 25 minutes.

I mean she nearly beat Nunes, who's basically the WMMA GOAT.

Vampire powers
The way Donald was swelling up with those arm punches reminded me of how Antonio Margarito was fucking guys up, including Cotto, with his illegal hand wraps. He was not hitting with, or known for, his power but guys were swelling up and being broken down the say way that cowboy was.

I rather watch a romantic comedy than these two chicks fight.

are we talking mid to late 90s romantic comedies, or today's crapfest with a bunch of teenagers no one knows?

I think people need to re-watch round 1 if they think Cowboy had nothing for Tony. Terrible take lmao.
After round 1 I knew Cerrone was done. Tony was walking him down and just sapping his will. Donald's only real chance is to catch Tony with a head kick

Eye is corny as hell. Valentina by being a complete mma fighter.
They should do a cringe-off

Eye strutting along to Whitesnake while Valentina spins around to accordion music pretending to be an eagle

Before I end it all, who wants my bangbros password? Still good for a few months.

Valentina is a fucking fighting machine. There are only a couple WMMA fighters I would pay money to see, and she’s at the top of the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back