PBP UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

AHAHABAB CORMIER GETTING COCKY LIKE A BUM, DONT BE FAT PEOPLE THE LIVER IS NOT GOOD WITH FAT

0BVDX8g.gif

"Stipe's making a huge mistake sitting out a year."

6'1 200, not really big but not small. But again, 99% of people on these forums couldn't even ragdoll 100 pounds like that. They'd blow out their backs with their shit technique.

I don't know what makes you think that I couldn't, as I already did it. It really isnt that heavy.

And yes, a 200 pound Person is a different deal, I would have to wrestle on a regular basis in order to do that.

But standing in front of each other, most women could lift you up.

WOOOOOWWWWWWW GOAT IQ

there it is! he made the adjustment, attacked the body!!!

well fucking done Stipe.

DC did nothing to adjust to those repeated body strikes

whoahhhhhhh!!! Only question now is will the tears flow? <DCrying>

OH MY FUCKING OGDDD WTfffffffff

epic comeback with those bodyshots!

Fuck. HW about to get boring again, the fucking gargamel :/

Rogan: Stipe how's that feel?
Stipe: i i i AGHGAGAGRAGRAGGTGTAGGA

VAmos carajoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats to Stipe, took 3 rounds of getting punched in the head but he did it

Yup, time to retire DC. It was a good run but even when he was winning he looked lazy.

Nice, gratz to Stipe! I'm super impressed. He whethered the storm and came back to win.

The body shots put the money in the bank. Great job by Stipe. Huge heart.

I don't know how Stipe found that left to the body, I didn't see an opening for it all fight, but boy did he turn that 4th round around and fight smarter.

Cormier looked gassed.

Told you noobs. Stipe had this, he clearly outstruck DC in the second and third, and it was obvious he was coming in strong into the fourth.

You guys have no fucking eyes here, lol. So many people saying DC was dominating - Stipe out landed him huge in the last 3x rounds.

Nice work by Stipe to go full bodysnatcher mode.

Now that Stipe won, what will DC do? Will he still retire?

Why the fukk didn't DC use his wrestling more? stand & bang all fight?

Great ending by Stipe!!

I think we can put the Cormier HW goat talk to rest.

Well that was a great ending. Odd how slow Stipe started with zero head movement and then slowly woke up as the fight went on.

There better not be a third fight. Give Francis his rematch

Stipes strategy was looking really weak
Stipe overpowers DC in the 4th... with some body shots

DC let him back into that fight, he was dominating early on.

Fucking ego on DC what a joke

Also once again more eye pokes

Grats to Miocic you deserve it

Retire DC
Go cry

Did Stipe's boxing coach never teach Stipe him how to slip punches?

Lool at the "NOOOO" that someone screamed in the commentary booth

Dc was to cocky and stipes chin wins him the fight. Still has horrible stand up defence

DC shiiiite.... just started slowing down and Stipe chipping away... extremely impressive effort by Stipe

Miocic won this cause of that fat liver, finally someone uses some boxing in MMA

Those body shots were a thing of beauty.

I'm kind of glad that Miocic won because those eye pokes from Cormier would've tainted him winning against Miocic.

Daniel got too cocky, he should have taken the wrestling route.

DC fan but I can't hate. Those body shots were brutal. Props to Stipe for coming for what he wanted and taking it.

From zero head movement to beautiful left hooks to the body. My opinion of Miocic has changed dramatically.

Stipe was really going for the liver in that 4th round. You could see it take something from DC with every body shot he landed.

Back