PBP UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier: Main Card PBP: 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT

Who you got in the UFC 242 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
60004-1725528.png

He's khabobs toughest test. Don't think its gonna go exactly how you think it will
Lol welp sorry to Dustin but ..yeah. textbook khabob.

Khabob is a special wrestler. Never gonna be the style of fight I like but I also can't knock it if he can finish.

Poirier should not be disappointed in himself, he did his best. He will be back and still has a lot left I think.

28-0 unlike the tap machine who punches old people
Lol! Who cares? Conor being a douchebag doesn't mean that Khabib isn't a weight bully, who purposefully fights in a division full of smaller strikers.

There's a reason the UFC won't let GSP and Khabib fight.

I feel the need to tell you you’ve got a superb display pic and username. Lil Ugly Mane is an underground legend.
Lol thanks man, I love underground hip hop I made this moniker when schoolboyq was an underground artist. His newest records made me questioning this moniker years later. No regrets tho I enjoy this community.

Man I was a fan of 2014-2016 Conor. And once again It’s a testament to Conor’s willpower he was able to make 145 for as long as he did.
"I think that 145 is...I know he can go back down and defend his title, no problem. But I just think he doesn't want to do that cut again. It's a nasty one, and I agree with him. I understand that." - Gunnar Nelson
Kavanagh said this "And the cut was... it's never easy. He's a big, big featherweight and it takes incredible discipline. "

Sonnen in the lead up before his fight with Siver- "I was like, 'Conor, what do you weigh?' He said, 'I'm around 172 pounds.' He's got to be 145 pounds in eight days." ......Which he did he made championship weight. Just to stunt on the naysayers.

Conor's plan was always to get the belt at 145 as quick as possible and then return to Lightweight and become champ-champ. He did it then he got truly paid against Floyd. And now he has Proper 12 Irish times reported "Mixed martial arts (MMA) champion Conor McGregor, who is behind the brand, launched Proper No Twelve last September, initially in Ireland and the US. The brand, which is now also available in the UK and Australia, sold out a six-month allocation in its first 10 days and has now shipped about 200,000 nine-litre cases since its launch." That's equates to around $35-$40 million worth of product if the wholesale price is $15-$18 per bottle. And he is the majority owner. I don't dislike Conor I'm not bashing the man. It would be cool to see him become an active MMA fighter again...
I certainly don't disagree with any of this. But if Conor wanted to just stay at 145 and be a weight bully, he certainly had that option. He didn't go that route though, he moved up and took the LW title. That's the difference between him and Khabib. Khabib will never move up, because the entire top 5 is comprised of better wrestlers.

LW is easy for him. It's nothing but smaller strikers. I honestly don't blame him for just staying there, and constantly cutting insane amounts of weight. But his fans are hypocritical as hell. They're all just Conor haters who would latch onto anyone who beats him, so they ignore how massive Khabib is, and how he's the only effective wrestler at LW.

He's a giant pair of scissors in a division full of papers, and there isn't a rock to be found.

I certainly don't disagree with any of this. But if Conor wanted to just stay at 145 and be a weight bully, he certainly had that option. He didn't go that route though, he moved up and took the LW title. That's the difference between him and Khabib. Khabib will never move up, because the entire top 5 is comprised of better wrestlers.

LW is easy for him. It's nothing but smaller strikers. I honestly don't blame him for just staying there, and constantly cutting insane amounts of weight. But his fans are hypocritical as hell. They're all just Conor haters who would latch onto anyone who beats him, so they ignore how massive Khabib is, and how he's the only effective wrestler at LW.

He's a giant pair of scissors in a division full of papers, and there isn't a rock to be found.
is this the new Nate Diaz is massive argument.

I don't like Khabob at all i'll never root for him but there's nothing unfair about it. he's not some massive guy. you can't act like he's pulling a rumble.

is this the new Nate Diaz is massive argument.

I don't like Khabob at all i'll never root for him but there's nothing unfair about it. he's not some massive guy. you can't act like he's pulling a rumble.
He's easily pulling a rumble. He's the size of fucking DC. He towers over everyone he fights. And I've never seen anyone claim Nate is massive, lol wtf.

Dude, they weren't there when Khabib lost to Tiramisu. Look at their join dates and look hos fast they will turn to wikipedia just to look up his loss to Tiramisu, as if Tiramisu was a real fighter. Just watch it..

Meow :p :p

tenor.gif

I hope we get Khabib vs Tony for real next, I been waiting to see this fight for so many years and always end up disappointed.
I think an aggressive bjjer has the best chance at success.

wtf happened to aggressive bjj. only my man charles oliveira seems to do it.

elite wrestlers are always gonna put you down. So what. They aren't bjj experts. if youre a special type of bjj black belt then sweep or sub.

Also this is a weight that isn't unmanageable. it's LW. WW would be way harder.

He's easily pulling a rumble. He's the size of fucking DC. He towers over everyone he fights. And I've never seen anyone claim Nate is massive, lol wtf.

During the mcgregor fights you never heard once the claim that Nate was huge compared to him?

Really.

He hasn't. He may have spoken up about it, but when's the last time he made a real statement he wouldn't fight because of his pedophile prophet?

There's no actual evidence other than heresy and hadiths written years after their deaths, that claim Mohamed did the deed with Aisha when she was a kid (there are also heresy that claim they did the deed when she was of acceptable age for the time period), so don't jump on that bandwagon.

Last I googled, the correlation was that religious people are less intelligent for the most part. So let's hear the news.. it's not racist unless you call religious people their own race, and if so, I'd agree and call them the cuckoo race.

LOL as for what religious people has done is irrelevant. Look at what they bring to they to table now: xenophobia, homophobia and so on. Do I really need to tell you how religion has been destroying our world for ages? Really? Again, tell me how, in anno domini 2019, religious people aren't retarded.

Okay, how about you're being intolerant, works for both race, religion...etc, that's better?

And why are you on this religion is for chumps nonsense in a thread that has nothing to do with religion?

Khabib always exposes his head when shooting, he did it against RDA too. He trusts his ability to get out of any guillotine so he uses it as a tactic to tire his opponent's arms.
In Russian media he said the 2nd time he let dustin get the G choke on perpouse because he knew dustin is tired and fastest way to get volunteer takedown, he said he was suprised how strong dustin still was but had upmost confidence to get out of the choke he thinks he always has skill to escape

There's no actual evidence other heresy and hadiths written years after their deaths, that Mohamed did the deed with Aisha when she was a kid (there are also heresy that claim they did the deed when she was of acceptable age for the time period), so don't jump on that bandwagon.
LMAO. Are you letting me know that made up stories are the evidence to disprove my claim that their made up prophet is pedophile? Hey, can you look at Lord of the Rings too? I think they have the proof there. If you don't find it there, I'm sure Donald Duck proved it.

Idiot.

Okay, how about you're being intolerant, works for both race, religion...etc, that's better?

And why are you on this religion is for chumps nonsense in a thread that has nothing to do with religion?
I'm intolerant, alright. I'm intolerant of delusional groups of people, because it's called group psychosis, but this one's not medicated. Why not? Can you tell me the explanation for that? Can you? Really? Because if not, it's a fucking deadly group of psychotic people running around out there. Let me know when you found a cure for religiousness. Because when you do, I think you find an answer to more peace.

And why? Because religion is for idiots, and I'd like for them to think I'm an idiot, just to realize that I'm an idiot calling them an idiot, just to realize that an idiot is calling them idiot. You think the concept is too advanced? You know, "when an idiot is calling you an idiot, you must really be something.."

Last edited:
LMAO. Are you letting me know that made up stories are the evidence to disprove my claim that their made up prophet is pedophile? Hey, can you look at Lord of the Rings too? I think they have the proof there. If you don't find it there, I'm sure Donald Duck proved it.

Idiot.

I'm intolerant, alright. I'm intolerant of delusional groups of people, because it's called group psychosis, but this one's not medicated. Why not? Can you tell me the explanation for that?

And why? Because religion is for idiots, and I'd like for them to think I'm an idiot, just to realize that I'm an idiot calling them an idiot, just to realize that an idiot is calling them idiot. You think the concept is too advanced?

You're only making yourself look bad by spewing nothing but nonsense out of your behind and insulting people who call you out on your nonsense. Especially since this isn't the thread to get all political or whatever, nonsense like this is for the War Room or the Off topic threads.

You think this anti-religion garbage makes you an intelligent grown up but it doesn't, it makes you look like a man-child crying for attention like a troll on Youtube.

You're only making yourself look bad by spewing nothing but nonsense out of your behind and insulting people who call you out on your nonsense.

You think this anti-religion garbage makes you an intelligent grown up but it doesn't, it makes you look like a man-child crying for attention like a troll on Youtube.
What's wrong? Lost your arguments?

You're only making yourself look bad by spewing nothing but nonsense out of your behind and insulting people who call you out on your nonsense. Especially since this isn't the thread to get all political or whatever, nonsense like this is for the War Room or the Off topic threads.

Honestly, you really believe or respect that shit?

Back