UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier tickets SOLD OUT

I would rather have some slutty women around than live in an Islamic shit hole.

I'm not sure though. I mean have you ever lived in a society where your (multiple) virgin wives must obey your every command and are executed for so much as looking at another man?

Hi there. I am really looking forward to seeing the fight Khabib vs Poirier. I hope Khabib will win this fight so we can finally see him against Tony Ferguson who is really equal to Khabib :)

I'm not sure though. I mean have you ever lived in a society where your (multiple) virgin wives must obey your every command and are executed for so much as looking at another man?
<mma4>

My friends and I were discussing flying to Abu Dhabi to check this out.

Yesterday one friend checked for tickets, and it is sold out entirely.

We found some floor seat tickets on viagogo, around $1500. Prices shooting up fast too. Already gone up from 7 hours ago when we first checked it.
There are $10,000 tickets too. Crazy.

What a bummer. It's still so far out, and with the possibility of cancelations it is hard enough as it is to plan for UFC events in advance... and now you've gotta pay double prices and shit apparently
that is good news regardless if it was bought by the host country , It will put people in the seats and they will enjoy this mma event

Hopefully this translates into PPV buys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back