Media UFC 242 Ron Perlman's Promo

Also the only good thing in Sons of Anarchy
GorgeousHastyAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

I like how you don't mention the third one, he was the gayest one on the show, and they had this guy.....
"How much you giving him?" -Happy
"A lot more than you you cheap bastard" -Chibs
"I'm not cheap, I'm just mindful of wasteful spending" -Happy
"Dude, you re-use condoms" -Random who's name I can never remember

"How much you giving him?" -Happy
"A lot more than you you cheap bastard" -Chibs
"I'm not cheap, I'm just mindful of wasteful spending" -Happy
"Dude, you re-use condoms" -Random who's name I can never remember
and Tig trying to explain the sensation of necrophilia, simply unforgettable haha

Was a wayyyy better Hellboy then that god awful remake.

del Toro wanted to write and direct a third Hellboy movie to make it a trilogy, but for some reason they only offered him a producer credit and when he dropped out, Perlman did too, either cause he's a cool loyal dude, or because he realized it was only del Toro's expert direction that kept Hellboy from being a stupid, ugly, mess. The producers probably felt pretty dumb after Guillermo went on to win an oscar while their shitty remake flopped.

Ron's done a ton of voice work, he is a pretty bad ass voice actor on top of being a scene stealer in movies.

del Toro wanted to write and direct a third Hellboy movie to make it a trilogy, but for some reason they only offered him a producer credit and when he dropped out, Perlman did too, either cause he's a cool loyal dude, or because he realized it was only del Toro's expert direction that kept Hellboy from being a stupid, ugly, mess. The producers probably felt pretty dumb after Guillermo went on to win an oscar while their shitty remake flopped.

yeah and Del Toro continues to be successful lol.. Shape of water, Death Stranding, etc.

If you count Dania it's already 29, and Artem is 29 total

Generic as fuck
fair enough. but he’s awful good at it. Have you heard the imitation Perlman they use for the fight nights? He’s more or less the same, but it’s funny that they try to save money (I assume) by using a pseudo-Perlman for 3/4 of the events

Also, by being generic as fuck, he gives the event that bland, “credible,” “we’re a real sport, not a freakshow” vibe that I guess they need. Perlman sounds like he;s narrating a serious documentary, not a friggin’ cage fight

Ron Perlman fucks children and was visiting Epsteins Island.

Back