UFC 244 is STACKED.

Jorge Masvidal vs Nate Diaz.

Till vs Gastelum

Corey Anderson vs Johnny Walker.

Stephen Thompson vs Vicente Luque.

Derrick Lewis vs Blagoy Ivanov.

Andrei Arlovski vs Jairzinho Rosenstruik.

Kevin Lee vs Gregor Gillispie.

tenor.gif

Doing my best not to jinx it here.. lol
redrum!

My Jones killer hopes lay with Rakic. Walker is a talent but let's not act like he hasn't been KO'd before.
he's been KO'd by a heavyweight who is clearly a heavy hitter, Anderson doesn't have power to threat Walker on the feet

Super deep card. Prefer cards like this with no title fights but 8 or 9 great match ups rather than cards like 243 with a great title fight and Co main and nothing else.

Obviously ideally they'd all be like 245 where you get the title fights and a bunch of great match ups.

Who do you guys think wins in Till vs Gastelum? Will Gastelum be able to expose Till's 'hands out' defense when ever someone gets too close like Jeorge did?

Masdival humbled the fuck out of Till, dude stopped talking like he was top shit after he bounced his head off the canvas infront of his homecrowd. So maybe hes also improved after that loss.

great card, I can endure the BMF cringe for that

Hyped for every fight on the card

This weekend's card could use a couple of those fights to justify the cost.

What if Ngannou steps in the ring and take the BMF belt from one of the two WWs? Who can do anything about it?

Card is crazy good, almost all prelims are interesting as well.

Hopefully they'll sort it like this

Masvidal vs Diaz (Main)
Till vs Gastelum (Co main)
Anderson vs Walker
Lee vs Gregor
Thompson vs Luque
----------------------------------
Lewis vs Blagoy prelim headliner
I was thinking the same thing bro

shabazyan is fighting Brad Tavares now still a banger

yea, pretty fun card.

it kind of sucks for us in Boston...as we used to get pretty good cards. and ever since NY legalized it, we've been getting the short end of the stick here.

driving out to nyc isn't too bad...but the tickets are more expensive and then spending the night can get costly. and i personally don't like nyc too much.

Back