PBP UFC 244: Masvidal vs. Diaz - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Besides GSP has anyone really good came out of Tristar gym?

I bet the broadcast team has been ordered to remain silent about the staph again.

prediction: Kevin Lee gasses, Gregor UD
analysis: Gregor looks like if Cody Garbrandt had sex with Darren Till with a manbun

giphy.gif

Staph Lee better finishes this on the 1st.

Is that seriously Staph? I thought staph was skin to skin contagious. Wouldn't he be medically disallowed to fight?

I don't care really care for him being there or not but it is reasonable to boo someone that you believe has put forth terrible policy or rhetoric, this goes both ways, in some countries and in history people have done a lot worse.
True. I personally would just ignore him but you make a good point.

Lees a cool guy but he will always have a weak gas tank. That will be the main thing holding him back from ever becoming a champ.
362668.jpg

I hope GSlee wins via RNC round one.

Lee shouldnt be stomping pre fight, he'll gas faster.

I really don't know how this one goes. Lee feels like he's just missing that transition game, mental fortitude, and pacing for him to contend.

Gregor is a great wrestler and his boxing improved each time out. This is a great test.

I just hope it's not a sloppy kickboxing match with limited wrestling exchanges.

Gregor seems kind of small for the lightweight division.

Back