PBP UFC 244: Masvidal vs. Diaz - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting close to that time

giphy.gif

Excited to see how Lee's improved since moving his camp to Tristar. It's a 3 rounder, so I doubt he'll gas as hard as he usually does. The size difference between him and Gillespie is also massive. It'd be hilarious if he gets ragdolled and finished on the ground by Gillespie.

Can't believe UFC's promoting their shit with backstage brawls nowadays.

If the main card is as good as the prelims, this will be a great event

Goodluck to whoever chooses the post fight awards,lol

the whole bmf thing is cheesin on the fight. ufc somehow found a way to make it corny lol.

@paynebringer <13> what can I say, I’m a savant

I don't know why I didn't listen to my gut I told you Corey was just ice all week, I'll gladly eat that loss great f*king win but that better be the last loss for the night...

I still feel a bit embarrassed for Walker the way he was sliding and falling over on the floor against side control decision machine Corey. Still can't believe it.

28829213_133104370850911_753235515_n.jpg

Early as fuck stoppage I imo. Still shocking af.
I don't know why I didn't listen to my gut I told you Corey was just ice all week, I'll gladly eat that loss great f*king win but that better be the last loss for the night...
Did you have ivanov or Lewis? Cause that’s the other one a lot of people will pick wrong. Ivanov won’t let Lewis land clean unless Lewis vastly improved his cardio

Me too. But I did feel Walker came in wayyyy to cocky and underestimated him too. Prop to Corey though

Back