PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Great performance from volk, so happy a lanklet isn't the champ anymore

DC is an interesting guy to listen to at times, but whenever he tells you who is winning, go the other way. He's the worst MMA judge going.

Agreed.

I’ve already disagreed out loud with him several times tonight.

Win or lose you gotta love Max... a joy to watch fight.

Volkanowski looked awesome. I'm a Max Holloway fan, but that's the game. I'm always happy to have a great champ.

The Volt Era could be nuts. He can go all the way up to heavyweight and take all the belts xD

I think the Dustin fight took a lot out of Max, just like the Yoel fights took a lot out of Whittaker. Damage matters, even more than age does

Aldo still fw goat. Stfu Joe. Tough for Max, I'm bummed. Volk seems like a solid good though, even if he's Macedonian.

"Without a doubt" the GOAT FW?

This fucking guy.

Think Max gets him in the rematch. I'm bias though.

48-47 wasn’t a huge stretch. 4 and 5 were close. 50-45 was reasonable too. Or 49-46. But Volkanovski won.

if you look at actual shots landed they werent that close. but if you look at work rate max throws tons even if he misses. judges be dumb yo

Aldo 9 title defenses
Holloway 4 title defenses

Can someone explain to me why Joe keeps saying Holloway is the goat featherweight?

he also says that Jon Jones never did steroids.

This guy uses his huge platform to spread opinion as fact and it's highly unethical but he doesn't have the integrity to check himself.

I like Volk's honesty about the checked low kick hurting him too.

Max can sure that issue up but he's gonna have to be able adjust his stance. Which changes everything.

Volk won me over tonight.
Love Max though.

Volkanovski would massacre 2 round gas tank Zabit

60326-1808275.png

;)

Back