PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
What a scummy thing to say
Why?
Colby is frequently derided as a racist. The black kid drowning is a confirmation of a racial stereotype.
I merely connected the dots to point out that Colby is doing a work and isn't a bigot.
What's the problem with that?

So many people complaining about punches to the back of the head of Colby, but Covington sticking his pinky in the eye was irrelevant or what?

Good stoppage, Colby would've lost anyway, no need to let fighters get unnecessary damage.

Respect to both men.

My man, you’re missing the point. Colby cares. It’s his career. No one cares about him before. Now everyone is talking about him. His shtick worked.

I am not missing the point, I don't give a fuck about that point.

Chill out soyboy..... Colby was winning if not for that bs stoppage at less than a minute! A championship fight. The last minute too and Colbys defending himself and the bonehead judge stops it!,
he was winning until he wasn't...... MAGA! <DC-Champ>

Does anyone know how to make a law to ban Refs. that are caught gambling on a fight ? That stoppage was way too soon.

You have these Refs. that stop fights too soon ... and on another fight they let it go too long ... they could be gambling ..

You could be making no sense too.
So Goddard bet on an Usman KO/TKO win and luckily enough Usman knocked Covington down twice in r5 and kept punching him with Colby not defending so he could stop it and make bank.
Be serious.

Colby gonna have nightmares about Usman with his girl for LIFE.
tumblr_lic4f5JOkN1qc2vw9o1_500.jpg

So many people complaining about punches to the back of the head of Colby, but Covington sticking his pinky in the eye was irrelevant or what?

Good stoppage, Colby would've lost anyway, no need to let fighters get unnecessary damage.

Respect to both men.

Funny thing, the eye that was red and hurting is the one that got kicked....

Also no mention of the "low blow" that wasn't low when Usman was gassing hard and taking damage?

I like how people say they "like" things when they really mean "my sensitive feelings are hurt by". Always add the "lol" to convince the world that you don't care!
Are you trying to be passive aggressive or assume you know how I meant things? I didn’t give two shits which of those boring assholes won. I just think a lot of people are acting like he got dominated and he really didn’t, hate to break it to you.

There has to be a rematch. It's funny how a fight between 2 guys that are considered boring could end up being a fight of the year contender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back