UFC 245 Usman vs Covington

I post analysis for a fight or two every event, if you guys don't like it or don't agree that's fine, but this is a betting forum and I've had one losing event in the past 4/5 months and have consistently made money. My unit size has increased from £25 to £100 and I continue to have success.

So what if I said Jessica Eye was shite? She is.

Just because Jim Gunn makes these threads doesn't mean he has a fucking clue. The guy makes about 40 bets a card and loses alllll the time, it's funny. Don't get upset guys, it's nothing personal.

Dude, what's your deal?

We are all trying to beat the book, and have fun in the mean time.

Some times we are right, sometimes we are wrong..

And sometimes we get royally fucked like in the Struve vs Rothwell fight.

That being said, @JimGunn is one of the coolest guys here . He posts his bets honestly and reports his losses and his wins.

Yea his last couple months haven't been as successful as the previous ones but why are you giving him an hard time about it?

Dude, what's your deal?

We are all trying to beat the book, and have fun in the mean time.

Some times we are right, sometimes we are wrong..

And sometimes we get royally fucked like in the Struve vs Rothwell fight.

That being said, @JimGunn is one of the coolest guys here . He posts his bets honestly and reports his losses and his wins.

Yea his last couple months haven't been as successful as the previous ones but why are you giving him an hard time about it?

Just for the lolz

So over dramatic on here it's crazy. Do you think Jim Gunn gives half a fuck what I say about his bets or his losses? He's okay, he's a grown man, he will be fine, you don't need to defende his honour.

Just for the lolz

So over dramatic on here it's crazy. Do you think Jim Gunn gives half a fuck what I say about his bets or his losses? He's okay, he's a grown man, he will be fine, you don't need to defende his honour.

I would defend yours too if someone was giving you shit about your bets or controversial parlays.

it's cool dude.

Cheers. I hope you make money man...that's all.

I'm still pissed about Struve vs. Rothwell btw.

I can see you're very upset because I always bring up your huge weekly loses. It's okay Jim, you'll turn things around.

Amen! Lol

I don't even know why people pay attention to what he says... it's pretty obvious this tool has some solid issues between his ears.

Colby NSC is +145 I actually think if anyone finishes it will more likely be Colby not Usman. Naturally, this fight will probably hit the cards but if a finish did occur I think Colby TKO/KO would be the most likely finish. I have a hard time seeing Usman finish unless something weird happens.

Colby NSC is +145 I actually think if anyone finishes it will more likely be Colby not Usman. Naturally, this fight will probably hit the cards but if a finish did occur I think Colby TKO/KO would be the most likely finish. I have a hard time seeing Usman finish unless something weird happens.

How do you see Colby finishing?

I dont see Colby finishing Usman, quite The opposite. Usman has more power in stand up

I would defend yours too if someone was giving you shit about your bets or controversial parlays.

it's cool dude.

Cheers. I hope you make money man...that's all.

I'm still pissed about Struve vs. Rothwell btw.

_20191211_183238.JPG
I was glad Struve summoned that otherworldly courage. I knew I had won as soon as the fight continued after the second shot.

How do you see Colby finishing?

I think Colby will have more willingness to exchange on the feet. Usman has a Fitch-esque gameplan of wall and stall for 5 rounds. I can see Colby being more dangerous in the standup overall and possibly get some damage off in the clinch as well.

I think Colby will have more willingness to exchange on the feet. Usman has a Fitch-esque gameplan of wall and stall for 5 rounds. I can see Colby being more dangerous in the standup overall and possibly get some damage off in the clinch as well.

Colby just landed 200 strikes against Lawler and none of them even remotely bothered him. He has no power, only way he finishes is if Usman gasses terribly IMO.

Colby just landed 200 strikes against Lawler and none of them even remotely bothered him. He has no power, only way he finishes is if Usman gasses terribly IMO.

Usman gassing or jumping on a sub, that's really it.

Back