UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

Roxanne dosent have good boxing but i think she has very pragmatic boxing. And with that mad reach she could keep it at distance and wait for good moment to take barber down and sub that hype job. I had her against valentinas sister just bcuz that reach and overall skills.

_20200115_221454.JPG
Some nice bad bets.

Attachments

• _20200115_221545.JPG
    _20200115_221545.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
This is a good way to give money away, you're gonna play Barber at -1xxx then "cover" with Roxanne at +7xx?

No.

So if you added Barber to all your straight picks, so you turn them all into doubles. Let's say Conor, Nastrat, CDF, Osbourne and Ladet make them all doubles with Barber, so you get some extra juice out of it.

Conor + Barber

CDF + Barber

Nasrat + Barber

Ladet + Barber

Osbourne + Barber

Then you do a separate bet on Roxanne incase Barber loses. Let's do a Unit on each bet, 6 units total spend. Return on Roxanne is 7 units, she wins all your other bets are covered.

The Roxanne/Barber fight is not relevant, it's just a way of adding some extra value to juiced odds in Conor, Nasrat, CDF, whoever. Obviously the risk is all your straight picks losing, but if that happens you're a spastic.

Kind of crazy this place, I have a great record and show my bets always and people on here still question everything I say as if I don't get it. 2 losing events in 6/7 months, it's okay guys, I know what I'm doing, which we will see after this weekend when I have another winning event.

I really wish we could permaban all the goofballs we have in these threads

I reported your alias troll account yesterday @SelectFruits and I’m about to do the same for your latest fruit account

we don’t need full time trolls here. If I was a mod I’d be booting you and every alternate account you tried to make,

You misunderstood what I was saying so I'm a troll? I don't have any alternative accounts.

No.

So if you added Barber to all your straight picks, so you turn them all into doubles. Let's say Conor, Nastrat, CDF, Osbourne and Ladet make them all doubles with Barber, so you get some extra juice out of it.

Conor + Barber

CDF + Barber

Nasrat + Barber

Ladet + Barber

Osbourne + Barber

Then you do a separate bet on Roxanne incase Barber loses. Let's do a Unit on each bet, 6 units total spend. Return on Roxanne is 7 units, she wins all your other bets are covered.

The Roxanne/Barber fight is not relevant, it's just a way of adding some extra value to juiced odds in Conor, Nasrat, CDF, whoever. Obviously the risk is all your straight picks losing, but if that happens you're a spastic.

Kind of crazy this place, I have a great record and show my bets always and people on here still question everything I say as if I don't get it. 2 losing events in 6/7 months, it's okay guys, I know what I'm doing, which we will see after this weekend when I have another winning event.

Man, what? You're better than this.

Imagine you're doing these parlays manually, you put $100 on Nasrat -300, he wins and you now have $133. You'd put $133 on Barber -1000 to win $13, then to cover your bet you'd put $19 on Roxy +700 to win $133?

i dont know which bookie is that but here is tons of money to be made
EOQc0wjU4AE4emX

EOQc0xRUEAAu_7h
Shame bovada probably doesn't have these but I'll take a stab with a few guess.
I think Conor is switching his image so I he probably won't be his normal self.

Under 6 1/2 Fooks feel like a solid pick

Going to guess no on Khabib but it seems almost impossible it doesn't come up somehow.

I could see Conor saying Cerrone is stiff again think he limits the trash talk over all.

I think Conor predicts a KO as well

Not sure on the Proper 12 hard to imagine he doesn't slip it in but idk

Conor probably wears a suit, doubt they'd count track suit but could be either to me

I don't see Cerrone calling him Mcnugget so + money on that looks nice

Not bothering with the rest aside from will Conor reference a Cerrone family member
-500 for no see about right.
+300 for yes maybe worth a stab if they include his son for chance Conor mentions that Cowboy is a family man.

Kinda weird applesvild gets the axe then you show up acting the same way.
Weird first time I've seen him deny that one despite being called out multiple times. The fruit definitely didn't fall far from the Apple tree, lol trolling and all.
*piggy backed off Steves reply to the fruits account.

Last edited:
No.

Conor + Barber

CDF + Barber

Nasrat + Barber

Ladet + Barber

Osbourne + Barber

If Barber loses and all your other bets win you would have wasted all those good picks because you wanted a few cents of value.

In your hypothetical you would end up 1u but would have bet 7u to get it.

I am not even going to calculate what your return would be with winning juiced parlays of -250 and -325 favorites but the 1u you are burning on Roxy wipes out at least 2 of those.

It’s a long term bad strategy in my opinion but good luck.

do you have a foreign passport?

myself and another british player both got booted but a romanian guy i know who lives in the uk was absolutely fine.

Nope just a UK passport. I signed up sometime in the middle of last year and made all my deposits with BTC (direct from BOL incidentally). I don't remember if I had to say where I was from, but I just got round to validating the account this week with my driving license card, which was approved. I did that so I could withdraw some £ but now I'm clouded with doubts that they'll pay to a UK account. I'd rather not have to withdraw in BTC though (not a fan of that kind of 'money' - pain in the arse to try and actually use for anything). Does 'Romanian guy' get his payouts to a UK account?

Figured Fruity brought out an alt to wait out that double yellow on his main account.
Understandable but as Usman said
"Keep that same energy my man"

*screwed up my link but we'll try again

Oh shit....

Tempted to go all in on Conor but I've got too much their already
Anybody else remember Herbs beautiful work calling all Conor's fouls against Khabib??? \S

Right, so if Roxanne wins and you come out of the event with one unit profit that is still one unit profit, if you could do that for the 50 UFC shows we get a year you'd be up 50 units?

Add to that I specifically said I would not do this because there isn't enough value with the current line, but take Pettis vs Wonderboy for an example - Wide odds, but not so wide, finish all your straight picks with Wonderboy as on paper it seemed clear he would win, cover with a straight play on Pettis, job done.

If fails if your picks that you use for the doubles fail, but they would be your picks with or without doubling them with Barber.

It does make sense and it does work and you all need to stop getting so upset.
You would pay more juice in this instance then just playing your straight picks. If you are going to parlay heavy favourites you need to be very sure they win. In the long run it is probably better to just play single bets.

Right, so if Roxanne wins and you come out of the event with one unit profit that is still one unit profit, if you could do that for the 50 UFC shows we get a year you'd be up 50 units?

Add to that I specifically said I would not do this because there isn't enough value with the current line, but take Pettis vs Wonderboy for an example - Wide odds, but not so wide, finish all your straight picks with Wonderboy as on paper it seemed clear he would win, cover with a straight play on Pettis, job done.

If fails if your picks that you use for the doubles fail, but they would be your picks with or without doubling them with Barber.

You've got to be a troll.

It's simply not mathematically advantageous and negative ev

No.

Conor + Barber

CDF + Barber

Nasrat + Barber

Ladet + Barber

Osbourne + Barber

So at her current odds, you would get about 10% extra right? So let say 1 unit is £100 which means you would get an extra:

Conor £4.4
Nusrat £3.3
CDF £4.1
Ladet £10.1
Osbourne £15.9
Total: £37.8

but you would need to pay £71.42 on Roxanne to cover yourself? Sorry am I being stupid here, I'm very tired. I guess the premise of the idea works with higher playing odds so could be worth considering in another scenario.

Last edited:

You don't think you would feel pretty foolish if Roxanne won and ALL of your other picks won? You would have won more money than the pitiful 1u of profit you would be getting with a Roxanne win.

No one is upset lol I am simply telling you it is not a good strategy long term. It works if you parlay it early perhaps and they get steamed. So if you parlayed Barber at -500 sure it works but that's because you are getting line value.

Not a troll, just doesn't have a good understanding.

A lot of people do this and don't understand the math. I had an intern this year, Sophomore at University of Maryland doing some kind of engineering. He could not understand me explaining to him that parlays do not add value to any one pick. He was a smart kid overall but really could not get it.

Does a double yellow card prevent you from posting for a while?

good. I Got that robbrown clown too

#snitching2020
#makesherdoggreatagain

It’s 100% applesvild

he did the same schtick months ago.

“yea guys throw a -1000 into all your parlays. Lockz!”

I had him on ignore so I didn’t have to see it over and over again but since that account apparently got banned he’s back with his new fruit account, posting the same nonsense

you want to post your tout links? I’m snitching. You want to make alias troll accounts? I’m snitching. Look at me wrong? I’m snitching

click that report button sherbruhs

2020 is a new year.

Back