UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

Hope the season is finding everyone well

I got some tape wathcing motivation from Santa! It’s been absent for months, so couldn’t be happier. I’m keeping my early my bets on Mazo ([email protected]) and Haqparast ([email protected]) and I sprinkled small amounts on Roxy and Elliot too. Should have waited for Elliot’s dec line though, but it’ll be over three weeks till the fights God damit!
Mazo is the dog? Fackk my book don't have line yet, I hope that she still the dog then

nasrat's hand speed, footwork, use of angles and potential use of takedowns will be a nightmare for most lightweights.
Haqparast tripped Diakiese to the canvas, who has about ten times better base than Dober, so I’m not too worried about Dober’s pressure.

Anyone on Dawson? I know he is a bit green and gets tagged, but he is the definition of fighting for your money, and has an endless gas tank, which is Skellys kryptonite. He also has great wrestling, and I dont see Skelly winning a fight with sub attempts off his back against Dawson. Got him and Nasrat in a 2u parlay.

LQyEXQL.jpg

CDF has the power, pressure, and chin to do what most have done to Pettis. Wonderboy was pressuring the shit out of Pettis up until the fluke KO. WONDERBOY.
Most have lost to Pettis so this is a retard statement. How many top contenders has Pettis beat while defending his belt?? STFU lol

Most have lost to Pettis so this is a retard statement. How many top contenders has Pettis beat while defending his belt?? STFU lol
Oh no you didn't. Styles make fights you incandescent ween bag. Pettis can be pushed well past his comfort zone to the point where he can't mentally go forward anymore by those he cant get out there or back up. CDF is hard man to submit or KO. It's not hard to read that. Come at me with some better than "you're a retard LOL."

Anyone on Dawson? I know he is a bit green and gets tagged, but he is the definition of fighting for your money, and has an endless gas tank, which is Skellys kryptonite. He also has great wrestling, and I dont see Skelly winning a fight with sub attempts off his back against Dawson. Got him and Nasrat in a 2u parlay.
I don't like Dawson at his current price. His striking is as bad as Skellys, and Skelly is a slickster on the ground. Dawson very wild on the ground and Skelly definitely has a good frame for wrestling and grappling, he's not athletic at all but has that "wet sandbag" grappling style. I think Dawson is the rightful favorite and i think he will win, maybe even by a GNP stoppage, but he's also making rookie mistakes both on the feet and on the mat and Skelly despite having a questionable gas tank is very, very tough and has pulled off some wins even with gassing in R3 like vs. Griffin. Of course, Griffin fought retarded and has a bad fight iq in general but Skelly isn't exactly a walkover in Round 3. He will try to scramble a lot and after taping Dawson you could clearly see his previous opponents didn't want to be on the ground with him while Skelly probably won't even try to defend the TDs. Dawson is a BJJ brown belt on paper, but he's more looking like a blue belt. I didn't see any technical grappling so far and he's doing some big mistakes you should avoid if you're a brown belt. I think his current line is fair. I cap him around 65-70%. Books giving me a price which indicates exactly 65%. Even if you cap him at 70% there is not much between 65 and 70. You probably have to cap him at 75% to find any value right now and in my opinion it's hard to give him 75% vs. a veteran like Skelly who has decent wrestling/scrambling/grappling. It's the first big test for Skelly vs. a guy who can grapple and wrestle.

Feeling conflicted on the co-main.
Pettis is currently on my blacklist for lack of durability and few other reason but I don't hate his odds here.
I think he is the better striker here and CDF may get countered trying to pressure forward.
Worried Pettis may quit in his corner but to his credit he has had solid fights against legit competition and he is usually the smaller man, don't think he will have that handicap here.

I'm a little biased about the Thompson fight but still being the only person to KO a highly skilled seasoned striker is impressive even if he ate shots in the process.

Last edited:
Feeling conflicted on the co-main.
Pettis is currently on my blacklist for lack of durability and few other reason but I don't hate his odds here.
I think he is the better striker here and CDF may get countered trying to pressure forward.
Worried Pettis may quit in his corner but to his credit he has had solid fights against legit competition and he is usually the smaller man, don't think he will have that handicap here.

I'm a little biased about the Thompson fight but still being the only person to KO a highly skilled seasoned striker is impressive even if he ate shots in the process.

I think it's highly unlikely that Pettis can win a decision against CDF.

If I was going to bet Pettis, I'd take him ITD.

That being said, CDF has the BJJ covered, better boxer, has more power, throws a lot more, and can win a decision or ITD if Pettis fades.

I think it's highly unlikely that Pettis can win a decision against CDF.

If I was going to bet Pettis, I'd take him ITD.

That being said, CDF has the BJJ covered, better boxer, has more power, throws a lot more, and can win a decision or ITD if Pettis fades.
I didn't hate Pettis's last out at least he didn't quit. I can see the love for Carlos but to my eyes Pettis is the better boxer.
He might break his hands on CDF's head and quit ISD but I like a small play on him as a dog, his body of work impresses me. Still I'm not sure he can handle Diego's pressure but I like his price.

I didn't hate Pettis's last out at least he didn't quit. I can see the love for Carlos but to my eyes Pettis is the better boxer.
He might break his hands on CDF's head and quit ISD but I like a small play on him as a dog, his body of work impresses me. Still I'm not sure he can handle Diego's pressure but I like his price.
looked like he wanted to when he curled up and turned his back against the fence but then Nate took it to the ground where he survived

Dude, the other side of that fight was Nate Diaz coming back from a million year layoff. Nate Diaz is fun and all but he has no business at the upper echelon's of the UFC, as evidenced by the meat grinding he was subjected to by a dude who also has no hope at the upper echelon. What does it say about Pettis that he was broken by, shit on, and looked completely normal against, a guy at that level? Where do you slot CDF in there? Personally, I slide him in miles ahead of a washed Pettis. I think CDF gives Masvidal a lot of trouble too.
Do you give CDF an +80% win rate? I do. Do what you want but I wouldn't waste money on Pettis at +400, never mind +200.

Dude, the other side of that fight was Nate Diaz coming back from a million year layoff. Nate Diaz is fun and all but he has no business at the upper echelon's of the UFC, as evidenced by the meat grinding he was subjected to by a dude who also has no hope at the upper echelon. What does it say about Pettis that he was broken by, shit on, and looked completely normal against, a guy at that level? Where do you slot CDF in there? Personally, I slide him in miles ahead of a washed Pettis. I think CDF gives Masvidal a lot of trouble too.
Do you give CDF an +80% win rate? I do. Do what you want but I wouldn't waste money on Pettis at +400, never mind +200.
I can't blame ya the guy may tap to strikes. Still I rewatched his Thompson bout and it wasn't all one way traffic before the ko.
Pettis landed alot of low leg kicks and body kicks and landed a clean finish even if people want to call it luck.
Looking back Anthony "Xray time" Pettis has done enough to warrant a live bet to me. He hasn't looked the greatest recently but I thought 170 was a dumb idea, journeyman or not Nate is huge. Can't give CDF an 80% especially after watching him get dropped in his last bout.

I can't blame ya the guy may tap to strikes. Still I rewatched his Thompson bout and it wasn't all one way traffic before the ko.
Pettis landed alot of low leg kicks and body kicks and landed a clean finish even if people want to call it luck.
Looking back Anthony "Xray time" Pettis has done enough to warrant a live bet to me. He hasn't looked the greatest recently but I thought 170 was a dumb idea, journeyman or not Nate is huge. Can't give CDF an 80% especially after watching him get dropped in his last bout.
Thompson is a counter-striker so him getting hit is as much a part of the hazards of his style as it is him slowing down or declining. I put Pettis success on his own merit firmly third in that little list.

He didn't get dropped but I know what you mean. It lost him the round, no doubt.

I think CDF carves through him like a hot knife in to butter. Diaz pressure and slaps made Pettis turtle up and just survive, giving up his back multiple times. CDF ITD or just ITD at + feels like a way better bet than Pettis. To me. Pettis has a puncher's chance, so it covers that fluke occurrence too.

Rogan has fat old gym guy body, see it all the time, they're always bald too

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back