PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yea he was a beast destroyed lots of top guys, its crazy how Khabib smashed RDA like a 2 dolla hooker

it's one of the reasons why I think so highly of Khabib. He's made some GREAT and some other good fighters, look like amateurs in there.

The first great fighter he fought (Khabib) made Connor look like a drunken Downs Syndrome 11 year old boy fighting vs a man. Seriously. Someone walked into the room late, and saw Connor vs Khabib, and seriously thought it a was a guy with Downs Syndrome fighting vs Khabib. It was partially his saggy eyes, and partly the way he kept getting flung around. Sad.

Connor is an average fighter with a great mouth. That's what Dana White and the public love thought, so hey...go with it.

I hate McGregor but he earned my respect tonight. Ego pisses me off, but he’s the man to beat.

Watch the press conference. Mac is speaking right now.

I believe the man's a technical genius the way he describes Cerrone's habits and his setup.

Reckon Cowboy was injured before the fight.

McGregor was the GOAT when he fight at FW. He struggled with a bloated LW in two Fights and could not KO him. People forget that he is a powerfull FW but a above-the-average LW. His Hype is coming from his succes in the FW, his big Mouth and Charisma. Nothing else.

Pathetic from journeyman Cerrone.

'Legend'? No, he's just a guy that has stuck around in the sport but has never reached the top level. That word was getting thrown around too much with respect to him the past year.

Followed by a flying knee and various lefts....... though........

eonv9h2ucaewo7g-png.713003

Who cares? He turtled up and took a dive. Anyone could have landed.

People also call Cerrone a 'warrior' yet he's the only 'warrior' I know that has got the shit kicked out of him that many times.

Instead of 'warrior' and 'legend' we should be using 'walking punch bag' and 'journeyman'. In any other sport such an average sportsman wouldnt be so revered. Just shows the low quality of the UFC still.

Cerrone has no chin, no good striking game, low fight IQ, and is mentally weak.

Last edited:
Today Cerrone secured his place in ufc hall of shame. Totally embarrassing even if it was fixed or not. Not a single punch? lol

Cerrone crapped the bed as expected. Dude just can't win big fights. In fact, he loses them pretty badly. This was expected.

He was pretty much a punching bag. It seems Cerrone really just came to get finished, take as little damage as possible and get out.

Good win for Conor I guess and UFC needed this to rebuild him. Now Conor vs Masvidal will sell even more.

Glad I didn't stay up all night to watch Holly hugging Pennington and 1 minute of one-sided beating over already defeated Cerrone.

Last edited:
McG looked good in the cage, the headlock and the shoulder charges were evidence that he has obviously added to his game in the time off.

Cerrone was very poor, not even attempting to grab a double underneath the opening left from Conor was pretty shocking and then making zero adjustment as Conor shoulder barged him 4 times in the face in the clinch meant he wasn't even at the races. Lack of head movement was a big factor in Conor landing the kick so easily, that is standard for Cerrone though.

It was a fight that was there to give Conor his best chance at a good comeback and a PR friendly build up. He's certainly still got it inside the cage and it will be interesting to see him now take on a contender. Cerrone won't generally be in fights at this level anymore and that's a good thing, he's had an extensive career but he's severely past it.

what i feel most of you dont understand while Cerrone is a top fighter and a Legend in the Game, he is no Elite Fighter, hes a gatekeeper lets be honest. Conor is truly Elite, and the outcome of the fight shows whats happens when Elite Fights vs top 10ish​

Back