PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Okay, no decent fights remain. Good night all!

j/k <45>

Let's get this one going and done with.

Next 2 cards on paper are solid.

He just liked 30+ posts of mine. I have no idea how he does it. Sometimes he likes my posts AS I hit submit. I hit refresh and 1 second, it's already liked.

Wadtucket recognize quality posts, 100%. He likes your posts when you are still writing them.

Dude you're a fucking retard.

He's wrong about pretty much everything he says tonight. He's a joke.

He said Greene was dead when taken down, wrong. He said Greene was going to esacape the armbar with a knee, and Green tapped out seconds later.

He sees nothing. He's full of shit, he's dumb as fuck, and his steroid shriveled testicles abandoned him long ago. He's going to die of cancer or heart disease in 10 years. He's a clown.
why so angry?lol

{<buffer}

XZ0ffpp.gif

Alright fellas, we all made it past that shitshow of a card. It's time for some action!

Let's go cowboy! Let's get it on.

Mas wants Conor over Usman... No doubt BMF Panty Night.

Cowboy is going to start out looking nervous tentative and Conor will probably knock him out.... He just never really lives up to the hype. But he'll take it in stride and go drink a beer and fall off of a jet ski somewhere.

Take Conor off this card and next weeks Raleigh fight night card is better overall.

Back