PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
I wonder if Conor will be on time for the fight.

Sure, but injecting test makes your butt drop??

Thats what it sounded like you guys were saying
Nah it shouldnt considering how much more fucking you would be doing after starting to inject test.

Genetics man
Suck on them,pretend they're small hands pulling you into her, or shaft warmers, etc

Just embrace it and enjoy she even let's you have access man

Hey man, you wont hear me complain. I'm just telling these virgins that girls have different looking stuff. I know a lady with three kids that has the tightest best looking labias i ever seen. But i seen that other shit on a 17 yr old? Its gotta be genetic bro. I love all ladies, no matter what, if they down, im down!

I feel sympathy for Dana. To show some highlights of Conor they had to went back to Jurassic Age. Same Chad Mendes footage over & over.

Cerrone should hold Mac at bay with a stiff jab
and avoid giving Conor any good counters

maintain distance with lots of leg kicks

get through the first two rounds
and then I think Cowboy becomes the favourite:D

tenor.gif

Please fight smart cowboy, and at least last 3 rounds, and make this interesting.
I'm still not convinced Conor is actually fighting. I'll believe it when I see him in the octagon.

Unfucking real bitch provider.. this is when they decide to make the cable and net fall down . 4G it is

Has no reason to like wrestlers when he has no TDD
He just said he'll fight Usman after Conor

And my post was referring to him indicating he doesn't like Usman personally

So, can we safely agree what the card has been a shitshow so far?

1M+ buys regardless

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Still the bread

not gonna lie, that line in the interview was great. One of the better ones I've heard in some time.

Cowboy about to get paiiiid
giphy.gif

Well we could talk about it for 20 minutes or we could just watch it. Get on with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back