UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Seems like alot of these rematches are not at all competitive as opposed to the first. Perhaps the fighters forget that not only them, but also their opponents have made adjustments/improvements.

Decided to just freeroll with livebets on this fight. Small win if holly wins, breakeven if Pennington wins.
Easy win for Holm. Pennington didnt really push it, too little too late.

I'd score it 2-1 Pennington for actually landing strikes in the clinch in the 2nd. But I expect Holm to get the win though.

Feel like Holly could get robbed.

Judges might give Pennington rd2

Cte holly wins a barn burner

What a boring turd of a fight. As a co main.

Does anyone in the high ranks consistently deliver a more boring fight than Holm?

How can Conor / Cowboy follow that great of a fight!

Scarface with the robe lol

I want Conor to win as him and Masvidal will be a great fight and build up. I think that's the fight UFC are trying to set up.

Say what you want about holly but she went 5 rounds with cyborg and arguably beat gdr

Really hope Conor decision +850 hits.

Highly doubtful. May add to Conor rd1. May add to Cerrone, undecided, bout to degen this shit.

Lol everybody here fell a sleep during that fight

For Conor I have 1u on 1st round win at +200, and 0.25u on +333 2nd round win. Also 0.25u on his decision line at +800 or w/e. Small sprinkles on cowboy round wins starting from 2 or 3 to the last round. I want conor to win but have to remove my biases and live bet cowboy if it gets past the 2nd round.

After that co main event, lets hope this main event isn't a Lewis vs Ngannou or Overeem vs Rozenbum

Ufc absolutely sucking conors cock with these promos. Casuals would think cowboy has no chance whatsoever.

Back