UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero: Weigh In - 12 pm ET/Ceremonial Weigh In - 7 pm ET

DOes anyone know how many times Romero has missed weight before??
And what did he say this time "oh I 198, normally much more at this point" or something. Well the facts don't seem to bear this out.

This is gonna be his last TS kick-of-the-can in UFC if he misses weight this time. FFS.

Man if he misses weight again it's 205 or retire. People have been forced to move up for less

Izzy of course.
Explain please how this is any kind of mind game? Adesanya made weight. Why would he care if Romero missed, again? If he misses Adesanya can’t lose his title.

About the weakest mind game I’ve ever heard of.

Fuck you Yoel I gotta make food, get ready, and then go out and I'mma be late because you like to play games.

Not because you're many lbs overweight, absolutely not.

Last edited:
Yeah, at least 5 fights got cancelled/rescheduled.

Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier
Jeremy Stephens vs. Calvin Kattar
Derek Brunson vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
Movsar Evloev vs. Douglas Andrade
Movsar Evloev vs. Jamall Emmers
The main event...?

<Prem974>

Explain please how this is any kind of mind game? Adesanya made weight. Why would he care if Romero missed, again?
Make him think the fight isn't going to happen or something. I have heard of fighters pulling stunts like this to mess with their opponents.

DOes anyone know how many times Romero has missed weight before??
And what did he say this time "oh I 198, normally much more at this point" or something. Well the facts don't seem to bear this out.

This is gonna be his last TS kick-of-the-can in UFC if he misses weight this time. FFS.
Twice, I think.

I'd be going at Yoel with a fillet knife right now if I was Dana.

This card is going to bomb without that main.

0d014e79d202a723e221ee4e46d5e899.png

Make him think the fight isn't going to happen or something. I have heard of fighters pulling stunts like this to mess with their opponents.

The fight will still happen. And why would it affect Adesanya in any way but positively. He gets paid and hs belt is safe wi or lose. He’s probably enjoying some nice food and rehydrating right now, laughing.

Dude is currently breaking the UFC toilet with a Cuban missile sized shit.

<{1-69}>

Back