News Ufc 249 card-Ngannou vs Rozenstruik,Rose vs Andrade,Jacare vs hall plus more

Seriously. No way Hardy vs. another can should be higher on the card than that. I'm fine with Andrade/Rose being the co-main though. Hardy and the can should flip flop with Ngannou/Rozenstruik.
Guessing the ufc worked out a deal to get a fight night and Ppv payday. The prelim card is great

ESPN should charge half price as well or free with subscription better yet.

Pretty damn decent looking card, still skeptical it happens though. Wonder if they do this like a normal card with prelims or just put the whole thing on Ppv.

<mma4>

Every fighter that stepped up for this card is a fucking boss.

Guessing the ufc worked out a deal to get a fight night and Ppv payday. The prelim card is great

Quite possible. If this ends up happening, ESPN is probably gonna promote the FUCK out of it.

Looks like those travel restrictions are legit. No fighter who isn't currently in the US is going to get a fight for the foreseeable future (2 months in my estimation)

ESPN should charge half price as well or free with subscription better yet.

Yes, they should make a move.
Everybody is boring at their homes, at least offer 25% off or something, many people will buy.

The only fight I don't care about (shockingly) is Eubanks/Moras. Every other fight is intriguing on some level or another.

Two pointless rematches:

Best-of-UFC-Fight-Night-119-Brunson-vs.-Machida-part-3.gif

rose.gif

I’m not supporting this event.... but the card looks fantastic imo .... but I prefer a card with depth over a one or two fight card

As of this morning there was 8 states. But most of those states are facing pressure, so who knows what the case will be in 2 weeks.

Oklahoma's venue where Bellator hold a lot of fights seems to be the most likely of venues of their Governor holds off on a ban.

State law does not apply to federal Indian reservations; they simply do not have the right to regulate commerce on tribal land.

They could arrest Dana and the fighters once they leave the tribal territory potentially? But this is pretty well enshrined in law and state governments have bigger things to worry about right now.

Back