PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we have NO ref for the next fight?

Cejudo really is the kind of cringe. Dude tries way too hard to look like a tough guy lmao.

I know he could realistically beat the shit out of me, but he's still a midget and I'd laugh at his behavior IRL.

He took 11 unanswered punches on the ground. LOL Add in the knee and the shot on the feet.

Good Stoppage.

11 unanswered punches huh.... lol

I don't even care but lets keep shit real.

There was 2 seconds left in that round, 4:58, it should have been let to go, he was standing up, I felt it was too quick

Peterson always pulls this shit. Any time someone lands a knockdown he’s hovering over them like it’s a bukkake.

Live it looks like a early stoppage but looks legit after watching the replay

dont feel bad for dom. dudes acting like a dick. dude was dropped with a knee and took like 8 punches after.

Talking shit to the ref after. Don't get hit by ten unanswered shots bro.

Cejudo landed half the shots while Dom was scrambling and getting to his feet, stoppage is questionable.

This night started so well, but that was a disappointing co-main event. I do strongly dislike early stoppages in a TITLE FIGHT.
anyway,....whatever.

Now he is talking he is hot shit once again. Fuck that.

yes

i saw a deer scared of a lawn mower on a golf course that hopped like a 7 foot fence the other day. and with like 7 other witnesses we were all like really happy and enjoyed it.

so dominic cruz is more boring than the average deer.
Deers are pretty interesting

That was a bs stoppage.
He took 11 unanswered punches on the ground. LOL Add in the knee and the shot on the feet.

Good Stoppage.
Most missed. Watch the replay. He was standing up. The knee hurt but dom has a chin

Back