PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dana probably thinking that's what you get for paying fighters big money ... retiring in early 30s in their prime.

There's like 4 fighters getting big money from Uncle Dana and Cejudo's not one of them.

I feel like I have never seen a legit Cedujo clean win, there is always something weird about it, whether it by the decision with Mouse, or the early stoppages of Dillasnake and Cruz

Clean win over Moraes

giphy.gif

Tom Brady with the Lit messages getting us all hype. Lfg!!!!!

It wasn't a bad stoppage. Cruz gets dropped, then hit with a bunch of shots.

The only argument is it's a championship fight and Dom told the ref not to step in unless Cruz is out.

Congrats, Cejudo.

Should be Khabib here fighting, he’s got enough clout and $$$ to get a private plane. Shit is wack man.

<{cruzshake}>

Dana is probably happy he can set up Yan vs Aldo as a title fight to feel a main event slot now.

"I wasn't knocked out" "I was on my way up" nothing but excuses/salt. Being a sore loser.

That is what was happening though Cruz wasn't out or not moving on the ground.

How many thousanda of fights would have different results in the past of they were judged like this stoppage? Edgar vs Maynard trilogy would have been flush for Grey.

Cejudo going to ONE for that rubber match?
No, I imagine he's still under contract with the UFC. He can't just retire and go fight elsewhere. It doesn't work like that. Unless his contract is up, he's obligated to only fight for the UFC

Back