PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm worried about Tony's mental health. He's already had issues and now a dramatic beat down after missing out on the Khabib fight again.

I demand you all praise JUST BLEED God for what he has provided you!

So would've Tony though.

I don't think people realize how good Khabib really is. When he dominates Justin, people will start to see.

His striking isn't great but it can service what he needs it to do, which is get him an opportunity to grapple. There is no better GRAPPLER in MMA than Khabib.

Crazy performance from Gaethje. He really beat the snot outta Tony bad.

No one is going to recognize tony anytime soon with that beat up face

Wow I feel so sad to see Tony lose. I love Justin but this was hard to watch

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. He just lost to a guy ranked below him. Proves he's not the No.1 contender talent wise. Tuff shit.

Styles make fights. Khabib would not outstrike Tony, and Tony's ground game is intriguing against Khabib's wrestling.

He didn't for about 20 minutes. Tony took multiple fights worth of damage there. STFU.

You're reading into shit.. I've never said anything bad in my entire life about Tony. Saying he's human isnt a diss lol

Im glad that Gaethje took very little damage this fight and it showed him what game planning can do for him. The khabib fight will be interesting

That was systematic destruction. Tony aged like 15 years in that fight. He looked like an old man by the end

Not looking good for your boy

Helluva performance by Justin. Best he's ever looked, and father time catching up with Tony a little.

Hat's off to Justin, I love that guy too. Sad Tony lost, but he lost to a guy a great fighter who's hitting his prime right now.

Well, Dana finally got what he wanted. Tony out of the title picture.

<{JustBleed}>as an El Cucuy fan I have to say, damn what a great fight, great performance, great night of fights. Tony may never be the same after that ass whipping but damn is Gaethje so damn good!! <{JustBleed}>

fuck man this card doesnt feel right I kind of wish thsi shit got pushed back, now tony never gets to reap the reward of his hard work and khabib ducks his worst match up

Back