UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje (May 9th)

If you're a 'value' better you have to have a play on Price and Olinik, makes no sense not to

You will get more value wiping your ass with that Oleinik bet money.
<JonesLaugh>

In all seriousness, why Oleinik over someone like Stephans who has similar odds? You think ring rust will play a major factor here?

Why can't Ngannou starch Rozen in the second or third? Rozen isn't going to challenge his wrestling in any way. He's gonna give Ngannou his type of fight and when you're fighting in your element your gas tank depletes much slower.

Yeah the Ngannou needs to win in the first rd narrative is nonsense. Put it this way, if this reaches the 2nd I would still favour to Ngannou to KO Rozen in the second as the most likely result.
............................................................................................................
All this chilli talk... who is man enough to make a loser eats one whole bet for our entertainment?

You will get more value wiping your ass with that Oleinik bet money.
<JonesLaugh>

In all seriousness, why Oleinik over someone like Stephans who has similar odds? You think ring rust will play a major factor here?

Yeah the Ngannou needs to win in the first rd narrative is nonsense. Put it this way, if this reaches the 2nd I would still favour to Ngannou to KO Rozen in the second as the most likely result.
............................................................................................................
All this chilli talk... who is man enough to make a loser eats one whole bet for our entertainment?
Francis has gas for one round, after that he is beatable like a amateur bum

If he was fighting a grappler I would be more worried, against a counter counter with a low output I think he will have plenty left come rd 2.

If he was fighting a grappler I would be more worried, against a counter counter with a low output I think he will have plenty left come rd 2.
Will he though if he goes crazy in round 1 like he normally does and doesn't get a finish this time? If he doesn't go crazy in round 1 and comes with a laid back low volume approach, I'll take Rozen in that type of fight all day at those odds.

He is very capable in round two but his chances of winning will decrease considerably

Doom coming back after two years and getting caught for Tren, that's crazy. Olinik managed to back Reem up and put some damage on him with his hands

Not saying he wins but he's no worse a bet than Stephens is or any of the other dogs on the card

Will he though if he goes crazy in round 1 like he normally does and doesn't get a finish this time? If he doesn't go crazy in round 1 and comes with a laid back low volume approach, I'll take Rozen in that type of fight all day at those odds.

If it was a 5 round fight I may agree, however his cardio issues (and Rozenstruiks striking) are both being a tad overblown in my opinion, he looked good that 2nd rd against Blaydes and against Stipe he went guns blazing that first round even by his own standards in a fight that was grappling heavy and was still able to land a couple of shots that would have KO'd 99% of the rooster in the later rounds.

Rozenstruik seems overly patience, even against Overeem he never really forced the fight. Obviously it paid off in the last few seconds of that fight but a strategy that could cost him in a 3 rd fight against Ngannou especially if he loses the first 2 rounds which I reckon he would. You could argue that was it was due to the takedown treat but I think thats just the way he fights.

He is very capable in round two but his chances of winning will decrease considerably

I agree with that, just not that if it goes to round 2 Rozenstruik should necessarily be the favourite.

Frsncis by submission 2nd round

Swing for the fences parlay
Francis by submission 3rd round
Justin by 3rd round TKO
Cejudo decision

What are you basing this on? His one fight against Stipe where he fought like a complete mad man and different than usual, and had like 20 pounds of extra muscle on lol.

He will be fine in the second like usual.

Not gonna lie, I still love McD's fries. But I literally cannot eat anything else from that place. Haven't even tried in years.

I had some Indian food the other night that was hot AF too ha ha. My wife was ordering, she's like "You seriously want the hottest they have?" I like spicy but decided against it. I told her no, get the stuff one step down from that. Good thing I did, what I had was good but any hotter and I doubt I'd have been able to eat it.
Hella spicy food is still good, but you’re in tears as you eat. lol

Found a nice prop
Greg Hardy fastest finish of the night $10. seems good, only really worried about Werdum.

The myth people peddle on here that Francis has one round of gas is very strange.

Yeah he blew it in the Stipe fight but having watched his first fight with Blaydes and the Henrique fight I think he's more than just a 1 round fighter. Factor in that he seems to be in better shape now than he was a few years ago and is a more experienced fighter, I'm sure he'll be fine if it hits the 2nd or 3rd.

Looks like a tough weight cut

dude get sober

you say a lot of weird things but this is literally the most retarded thing you have said in recent memory

seems like there is lots of wishful thinking going on with Rozenstruik. Reem was on his way to beating him 50-45, AA is chinny as fuck and Albini out struck Jair early plus mounted him and had in all sorts of trouble. Francis will finish this dude ITD.

dude get sober

you say a lot of weird things but this is literally the most retarded thing you have said in recent memory

seems like there is lots of wishful thinking going on with Rozenstruik. Reem was on his way to beating him 50-45, AA is chinny as fuck and Albini out struck Jair early plus mounted him and had in all sorts of trouble. Francis will finish this dude ITD.
Francis has 40% chance to win this because of ko power. Rozenstriuk is the better fighter, you will see black on black crime

Found a nice prop
Greg Hardy fastest finish of the night $10. seems good, only really worried about Werdum.
Hardy isn’t what everyone really thought he was. He has power but it’s not devastating, imo. I think in 2 years we see a tonne more decisions on his record. Who knows how durable this Castro guy is tho

Hardy isn’t what everyone really thought he was. He has power but it’s not devastating, imo. I think in 2 years we see a tonne more decisions on his record. Who knows how durable this Castro guy is tho
I think Hardy's athleticism has gotten him a long way. His striking has looked better lately but his defense might get him in trouble. Volkov nearly broke his arm and landed several head kicks because Hardy wasn't even really defending them.

Guys sure Rozenstriuk can lose by ko, Francis has monster power. But when some of you bet bums like Alvey because of plus number than why not to take stab of Rozenstriuk, great risk/odds.

Back