UFC 249 is the standard 64.99 pricetag confirmed

You forget that most people in trouble now, already where not the people that bought PPV's in general. The thing is, there are a lot of NBA/NFL/Baseball fans WITH money that have nothing to watch now. And they will most definitely buy this PPV.

Since it's the only sport going on right now, the potential market is so big that it doesn't matter for the UFC that more people are broke then usual. The potential viewer market is still at least 10x as big as with a normal PPV.
You're either clueless or have your head up your ass.

People from all walks of life are dying, losing their jobs (the middle income range).

They have more important things to spend 65$ than ppv with mostly no-names on it.

hopefully no one buys this. dana needs a kick in the ass for even trying this.

Doesn't do more than 200k
Trippin

Literally anyone with money is gonna buy this thing, all over the planet.

Its the only sporting event on period and its happening during a global pandemic.

There'a a whole lot of ballers and people with money out there. Not everyone is sitting at home

Trippin

Its the only sporting event on period and its happening during a global pandemic.

There'a a whole lot of ballers and people with money out there. Not everyone is sitting at home

Will see lol.

I don't think it does a million, but I definitely could see quite a few people get it because they haven't had anything else to watch recently.

Most people I know still have their jobs. I've been getting paid as I always did.

Trippin

So you think that during a pandemic, UFC is on everyone's mind? Okay lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back