• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Diego even spar with anyone? . I ain't see no footage of him sparring since about 2008.

All he does is crystal healing and chakra balancing, and then theres the odd aura cleansing lessons with guru Fabia

I'm into being spiritual and all, but it doesn't mix with being an MMA fighter.

Alright folks, this fight is going to be absolute freworks! I promise!
9ebfa7a509fb8a748c61497ac95a0ac3.gif

Does Diego even spar with anyone? . I ain't see no footage of him sparring since about 2008.

All he does is crystal healing and chakra balancing, and then theres the odd aura cleansing lessons with guru Fabia

People give Fabia too much shit imo. Diego hasn't been cut with a knife once since training Fabia.

That was the worse I've ever seen Diego, but honestly Matthews didn't look that great either. Old man Sanchez gave him some trouble in this fight.
<DisgustingHHH>

Yeah Matthews should have dominated the fight given how bad Diego looked. I don't think he has a shot against anyone in the top 15.

I was rooting for Diego cause he's a legend and all, but man the combination of age and weirdness from Fabio really showed tonight. He needs to hang it up because at this point the UFC has turned him into gatekeeper for young up and comers.

Big Fight coming up a lot Doggers went all IN heavy on Riddell, I went the other way...

That shows how low Conor is, got to be up there with some of the worst call outs ever.

he’s probably calling up Dennis Siver as we speak trying to get him to come out of retirement for a SuperFight, before he boxes Manny P next year

he spars with the invisible demons in his head
haha very true. Remember a few years ago Diego claimed he is ageless, and can never age, and will stay at his current age (36) when he said it. He will never go past 36 apparently, he won't ever die.

Yeah this is just cruel at this point

Back