• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unknown.png

This is what women want

Yall know he tried doing Jorge's move on Askren from that. Shit looked sad as fuck.

i couldnt help but laugh when diego came in with the telegraphed flying knee and ate a punch as soon as he landed

...and that's a lot of blood

Had to put some money on Diego at these odds.
No fighter with so little ability has more wins by stealing rounds/bad decisions/DQ's, etc. but clearly not in the cards tonight.

We can all agree Jake Matthews kind sucks though right?

I've wondered about that. Why hasn't Dana done the retirement shit with Diego a long time ago? Nostalgia for the early UFC/ TUF 1 days? Or what? Because Diego definitely isn't being treated normally.
Diego banged prime Arianny. Dana won't let Diego retire.

Damn, Diego broke 2 UFC records tonight, all he had to do was get the shit kicked out of him for 3 rounds.

Diego has him right where he wants him

My jaw dropped prefight seeing +500 for Matthews. I would have sprinted to the betting window and bet every penny

I've wondered about that. Why hasn't Dana done the retirement shit with Diego a long time ago? Nostalgia for the early UFC/ TUF 1 days? Or what? Because Diego definitely isn't being treated normally.
Easy money and absolutely no use for him as an ambassador type retirement package because he is batshit crazy.

Jake doing what he needs to do to win

Back