PBP UFC 254: Nurmagomedov vs. Gaethje - Main Card PBP Discussion: 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
393-FD627-74-A7-4-A74-99-A9-5-C3-EF86380-CB.png

not bad. I took a wild guess on the wmma fight. And for some reason I thought cannon would find Whittaker’s semi questionable chin.

It was an incredible night. It seems to me that we saw the best version of Khabib Nurmagomedov in his last fight.
He dominated the stand up, took the initiative, put Justin on the mat at will and finished him in truly spectacular fashion.
It was a privilege to witness Khabib's march towards GOAT status. He is on totally different level.

khabib one of the best LW to compete but its hilarious that people now saying khabib is goat after his third title defense. ROFL.

LMAO! That as super weird.

Dude gives a moving last interview, talks about hes deceased father...

"BROUGTH TO YOU BY UFC EA 4!!"

I know sponsors have to exist and stuff (for now anyway) but yeah, that was beyond crass.

Possible. But he is the best LW ever with this performance. Super impressive

there’s only 5 guys that have been this dominant ever

Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Jon, and now Khabib. Each made greatness look even better, but the other 4 all have asterisks or their fighting styles were questioned or opponents etc, Khabib has displayed even more dominance than those guys in his fights, he finishes, and in his last half dozen or so fights, 0 people can question the caliber of opponents he has faced.

even if not the goat, he’s up there and that is a feat in itself

khabib one of the best LW to compete but its hilarious that people now saying khabib is goat after his third title defense. ROFL.

Partially agree, but how many rounds did he lose in his entire UFC career?

The best part of the interview was Khabib taking a HUGE dump on Connie and Dustin.

The sad part ofc Khabib retiring...would've loved too see Connie get elbowed to the face again but oh well:)

Is Dustin still fighting Conor and then the winner fights Justin for the open belt?...

I suspect they will just make it for the title

But I don't know if tonys got something lined up and it can also become a 4 man little tournament ending with a champ in say late spring ?

He did the opposite of what GSP did.

When GSP got the belt he played safe and became a wrestler

Khabib became a submission artist when he got the belt
This, he started trashing people even more.

Honestly, slice it whatever way you will, a lot of the pros picked Geathje tonight, but Khabib always has the tools to win, if he is not in the goat talks you are fucking nuts!!

Last edited:
393-FD627-74-A7-4-A74-99-A9-5-C3-EF86380-CB.png

not bad. I took a wild guess on the wmma fight. And for some reason I thought cannon would find Whittaker’s semi questionable chin.

Did you level up?

Was their an RP or Combat bonus?

What level are you now?

Absolutely masterful performance.
It was an honour to witness that.

Back