• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 256 PBP/Discussion

Big Oliveira fan since his debut but never thought he would dominate Tony like that.

No idea how Tony didn't tap to that armbar, but outside of that unwillingness to quit he had nothing.

Fantastic performance from Oliveira, hats off to him and anyone who bet him.

No idea where Ferguson goes from here. I don't think he,'ll have retirement in his head but I have no idea how much he has left now.

Big Oliveira fan since his debut but never thought he would dominate Tony like that.

No idea how Tony didn't tap to that armbar, but outside of that unwillingness to quit he had nothing.

Fantastic performance from Oliveira, hats off to him and anyone who bet him.

No idea where Ferguson goes from here. I don't think he,'ll have retirement in his head but I have no idea how much he has left now.

Ferg vs Hooker, or Ferg vs RDA 2 are both good options.

Oliveira straight dominated, he's literally getting better with age. he aint even that old, but over the last couple of years he's gone next level.

Tony, while tough af, had nothing for the guy.

god knows what to expect in the main event....

Do Bronx used to be such a weakling...interesting.
He was at 145 for a long time. Once he moved to 155, he did better, and then went on a run at 155 after he lost to Felder.

I felt confident in Oliveira because he didn't just beat a bunch of scrubs + Kevin Lee, he showed improvement in every fight, from his striking technique, output, willingness to sit down on his hooks, wrestling, and cardio. And, we already know his BJJ is legit.

Tony also looked a little different (before he ate the big shots) in his fight against Gaethje, which made me think he is fading in his career. So, Oliveira was the right choice, imo.

I never thought I'd see a world where if Conor beats Poirier, I actually hope he beats Oliveira/Chandler and gets his belt back.

just put 2u on D Figueiredo To Win By KO, TKO or DQ In Round 1 +400.

if it hits, i'm even for the night. If it doesn't, i drink another glass of scotch

He was at 145 for a long time. Once he moved to 155, he did better, and then went on a run at 155 after he lost to Felder.

I felt confident in Oliveira because he didn't just beat a bunch of scrubs + Kevin Lee, he showed improvement in every fight, from his striking technique, output, willingness to sit down on his hooks, wrestling, and cardio. And, we already know his BJJ is legit.

Tony also looked a little different (before he ate the big shots) in his fight against Gaethje, which made me think he is fading in his career. So, Oliveira was the right choice, imo.

Well Do Bronx certainly looks different...

Back