PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it cruel and weird that WMMA ironically has the most one sided matchups and beat downs
And you can get a TS after being on a 2 fight win streak beating no names.

Who else thinks Uncle Dana is going to annihilate Yan at the post fight presser?

Nunes is the 2nd scariest fighter walking to the cage behind Robert Whittaker when he beats his chest.

I really hope this is at least kinda competitive.

Meegan IS a giantess.

My assumption is he asked his corner if knees were up. He had both hands off the ground and was asking the corner if he could knee. Stupid by Yan as he was in there and could have just stepped back but i think he was trying to pull him up for a knee. Aljo kept trying to game the rules and it won him the fight. He could have gotten up but kept putting himself down there. I have Yan in the rematch, Aljo had noithing for him, but should do better by playing it safe in the next fight in the first.

all he had to do was not throw that knee and he would've won this fight. that's gonna be one of the strangest moments in UFC history guaranteed. guy loses his belt over a 1 knee he didn't have to throw.

tumblr_pdd0qpIhX71s05wxzo1_400.gifv

<Lmaoo>

Ref told him before he threw the knee. His mistake
Ref said grounded once like 20 seconds before that and Sterling was moving around after that. It was odd to here the ref say grounded , I don’t remember hearing a ref say hat before during fights.

You're a fucking moron

Let me knee you in the head and see if you're game to fight afterwards

MFer was blinking 20 times a second giving the performance of his life. Sober the fuck up and watch his behaviour again in the morning you herb.

I remember when Megan Anderson was supposedly the one to finally beat Cyborg and then she got handled by Holm

Only one knee was down, and if there was confusion in Yan's corner, it might have been there
Replay showed BOTH knees down that I saw. At any rate, it was clearly illegal and he was warned right before he did it.

The womens featherweight division in the UFC is so redundant. Idk enough about the weight class across the world so I cant tell if there isn't talent. But the fact that Megan Anderson gets a title shot after winning versus two literal who's is quite telling.

But then again, there is no answer for Nunes in WMMA other the Valentina.

That last fight deflated the fuck outta me.

Love watching Nunes stomp with brutal beatdowns, but rather just see this as a 1 round steamroller.

Wow at the Mods/Admin letting so many people in here call Aljo all kinds of 'bitches, cowards, cunts, pussies' etc.etc.

You can literally fighter bash black fighters on Sherdog all you want with no consequence.

Yan threw the blatantly intentionally illegal but yet the majority of the hate is directed at the victim.

Sherdog showing it's true colors as usual....

<Durant35>

Sherfront.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back