PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last fight ended like Adonis Creed vs. Viktor Drago. The next fight may end like Apollo Creed vs. Ivan Drago.

dsfgse.gif

petr-yan-of-russia-delivers-an-illegal-knee-against-aljamain-sterling-picture-id1305742973

Wow at the Mods/Admin letting so many people in here call Aljo all kinds of 'bitches, cowards, cunts, pussies' etc.etc.

You can literally fighter bash black fighters on Sherdog all you want with no consequence.

Yan threw the blatantly intentionally illegal knee but yet the majority of the hate is directed at the victim.

Sherdog showing it's true colors as usual....

<Durant35>
hahahahahahaha cry more. the guy pretended he was wobbly after 5 mins in front of the world. nobody believing that shit.

Nunes' walkout looks like Ronda tonight with the mean-mug and hoodie.. maybe foreshadowing that she gets cocky and upset in the fight.

MFer was blinking 20 times a second giving the performance of his life. Sober the fuck up and watch his behaviour again in the morning you herb.
I'll rewatch it the second you let me knee you in the head and get up ready to continue fighting

Sounds fair to me

I think Nunes mauls this chick on the ground for five rounds. Maybe gets a late round mercy finish.

I can’t see Megan stopping the TD consistently. Nunes is levels above her on the ground. Nunes likely by sub or gnp T/KO.

No real reason to try to beat Megan on the outside except for ego or to make a statement.

Champ retains then please retire this “division”.

Wow at the Mods/Admin letting so many people in here call Aljo all kinds of 'bitches, cowards, cunts, pussies' etc.etc.

You can literally fighter bash black fighters on Sherdog all you want with no consequence.

Yan threw the blatantly intentionally illegal but yet the majority of the hate is directed at the victim.

Sherdog showing it's true colors as usual....

<Durant35>

Lol. Nonsense. Sherdog took the exact same take, that the fighter shouldn't take the easy DQ win, with Anthony Smith against Jon Jones, and the races were reversed. Saame with Weedman.

Assuming the judgment of others is always due to racial prejudice is itself often a form of racial prejudice.

These last two fights better deliver after the Rakic-Santos snoozefest and this shitfest.

Back