UFC 261 Any Advice or thoughts

Parts unknown
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey fellow Sherbros
Once I heard there was going to be the first live event, since Rona ...I went all in .

Got an Airbnb, in Jax, flight (refund insurance) joined the UFC club (hated to but they are supposed to go on pre sale if you join )

Anyone else going or excited to go? I want to be ahead of the curve on this one .

Any thoughts or Sherbro advice ? Thanks boiz

Hey fellow Sherbros
Once I heard there was going to be the first live event, since Rona ...I went all in .

Got an Airbnb, in Jax, flight (refund insurance) joined the UFC club (hated to but they are supposed to go on pre sale if you join )

Anyone else going or excited to go? I want to be ahead of the curve on this one .

Any thoughts or Sherbro advice ? Thanks boiz

ABC 2 Card looks incredible to me. Don't go to this one, go to that one. Main event is going to be pretty boring for UFC 261, and a journeyman in titlefight. Andrade vs Shev is prob going to be one sided too.

ABC 2 is literally stacked from top to bottom, though main event might be not be the best, but in my opinion, better than Usman vs Mas 2.

Don't go to UFC 261, ABC 2 card looks incredible, go to that one.

Thanks Sherbro ! I hope that 85 bones I paid for
The “ufc club” pays off in pre sale
Tickets .. never used it before

Not sure what that is. Just a club for extra UFC related privileges?

Get in early on the open workouts, they suck ass if you get stuck in the back and can't see anything.
Also, Shevchenko sisters usually have the best open workout routine.

Yea gives you shirt I wasn’t interested in but promises you to get advance presale tickets before they go to the general public .
I figured I’d gamble my 85 bucks ... if not I’ll be spending a few days on the beach but wanted to go to the first live event since Corona . you know bucket list shit

ABC 2 Card looks incredible to me. Don't go to this one, go to that one. Main event is going to be pretty boring for UFC 261, and a journeyman in titlefight. Andrade vs Shev is prob going to be one sided too.

ABC 2 is literally stacked from top to bottom, though main event might be not be the best, but in my opinion, better than Usman vs Mas 2.

Don't go to UFC 261, ABC 2 card looks incredible, go to that one.
I’m not sure those are open to the general public though ?

Wear your mask bud, and just enjoy your time. Very glad to know a sherbro is gonna see some live fights after a year. We're with you in spirit ;)

I want to get the best tickets I can but blew most of my wad the on airlines and Airbnb ...
I’m going for broke on this one boiz .
I’ve got
Cash in stores if I need to bring out the shit for a bad ass seat

Anyone else going?

Back