News UFC 261 to feature crowd at FULL capacity; featuring 3 title fights

Which fight is most exciting?

• Total voters
I agree, it’s low key a bad card. I remember the last card with Usman-Jorge 1 was shitty as well and I actually created a thread that said the card would suck (Volk-Holloway 2 was on that) and all of Sherdog shit on me for being a Debbie downer. And it turned out the card played out exactly like I called it lol.
I am ordering Stipe/Francis 2 and skipping this shit show..

Edit

Weidman is 2-5 out his last 7 fights. Sorry but this isn’t PPV worthy. It’s not 2014 anymore Dana

Agreed. And It really as as simple as stay home if you are scared.

Idk how people can still operate under the presumption that hard Lockdowns worked when the states that locked down the hardest were among the worst hit.

NY, NJ, CA all locked down hard and are among the worst performers. TX and FL didn't Lockdown nearly as hard and they aren't performing nearly as bad.

All very large states.

FL is the second oldest state in the US
I agree as well. It's hard to dispute the results of the lockdowns vs the states that decided to open up.

it's florida. The governor is doing a terrible job of rolling out vaccines. They're not going to check. The elites that needed a vaccine already got theres so they don't care.
Lol. Jeez

Florida has the 3rd most cases in the country.. And still averaging about 5,000 new cases per day.. That said their Gov is a Trump loyalist.. 1 excuse after another with zero accountability.. Who does that remind you of?

So I am sure he is eager to have Covid spike through the roof in the next few months, then blame it all on Fake News.. It will please his master..
Lol they’ve been open and largely maskless for a minute. Stands to reason they have a higher number of cases.

Again I ask.. who cares?

That’s just an opinion, a stupid opinion. Let me guess you believe COVID is just an overblown flu?
Ok get rid of the word ‘most’. His post stands. A lot of prople are ready to get back to normal, let’s get to it

Nice. Hearing the roaring crowd again is going to be something special.

Usman V Masvidal 2 headlining the card though? Ugh. I guess we’re in for some good old fashioned foot stomping and clinch control against the cage again.
They should pay fighters 10k to not footstomp and look like bitches.

That’s just an opinion, a stupid opinion. Let me guess you believe COVID is just an overblown flu?

For most people its less than that. I wore my mask and still got it and I was fine. Everybody I know that have had it are fine now.

It isn't ever going away 100%. Are we supposed to hide in fear forever?

Reactions: JBD
Jorge loves you, your feelings, and your attention snackdiva.

giphy.gif

iliked him better when he fights not being a diva on twitter

I am not buying it until Usman gets in there. Smells like a pullout.

I think I'm as interested in Anthony Smith vs Jimmy Crute as any of the 3 title fights.

So many trumptards in this thread.

stay home, pussy. Nobody is forcing you to go out. Keep your mask on too so nobody has to see your double/triple chin. Trump is like 75 and eats McDonald’s yet he beat covid and was back to work in like 3 days, you’re in your prime and crying about Covid and trump on a UFC forum where most ppl, including the owner of the company, are Republicans. Get the Fock out of here before you get Derrick Lewis’d you woman beating fake feminist SJW. Trudeau has some fan girl forums for you I’m sure.

WAR ROSE, this will be an epic battle

this is the threshold of WMMA

stay home, pussy. Nobody is forcing you to go out. Keep your mask on too so nobody has to see your double/triple chin. Trump is like 75 and eats McDonald’s yet he beat covid and was back to work in like 3 days, you’re in your prime and crying about Covid and trump on a UFC forum where most ppl, including the owner of the company, are Republicans. Get the Fock out of here before you get Derrick Lewis’d you woman beating fake feminist SJW. Trudeau has some fan girl forums for you I’m sure.
yeah covid is nothing to be afraid of, which is why it's in the top 3 most common causes of death in the US in the past 12 months.

fucking pussies hiding from contagious shit that kills more people than all unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, strokes, and diabetes combined.

yeah covid is nothing to be afraid of, which is why it's in the top 3 most common causes of death in the US in the past 12 months.

fucking pussies hiding from contagious shit that kills more people than all unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, strokes, and diabetes combined.

Stay home dude. Nobody is forcing you to go out. Btw, those deaths are happening in old age homes where the average lifespan is 13 months and they have an average of 2.5 comorbidities besides covid, those are facts you can look up. Blame Trump for all your issues though while Biden let’s illegal immigrants with covid free to go as get please. Look that one up to,

Back