News UFC 261 to feature crowd at FULL capacity; featuring 3 title fights

Which fight is most exciting?

• Total voters
Well the good news is if someone doesn't want a vaccine, they don't have to get one. In the mean time, open this shit up, stop telling private businesses how many people they can serve, let people have life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness again.

Don't want the shot, don't get it.

Don't want to go sit inside a restaurant, movie theatre, theme park, then don't.

Don't want to see a UFC fight, then don't.
you do know there are other variants out there that don't have a vaccine and that's what they're trying to curb is the spread of these variants and trying to get the current covid under control?

At least that means Usman vs Masvidal 2 is soon and won't clog up the division allyear. Now we just need a fight to determine the next contender.

Gamebred getting that is such bullshit lol

Fak.
Going to my GF's friend's wedding on that day...

Oh god they made masvidal vs usman 2 what a fucking joke

How could anyone be a fan of usman? He's worse in terms of avoiding top guys than bisping now
I don't like him but this is a stupid ass post lol the dude just fought and stopped Gilbert Burns and Colby Covington.
He's taken this one detour fight.

you do know there are other variants out there that don't have a vaccine and that's what they're trying to curb is the spread of these variants and trying to get the current covid under control?

You know what. You're absolutely right. I've changed my mind. Let's cancel the event. We should probably all just go live in our living room for the next 10 years and never leave. Because variants in shit.

Back