PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tony is the type of guy to get completely dominated on the ground by an elite BJJ grappler only to come back and get completely dominated for another 3 rounds by another elite BJJ grappler.

Thought I’d give it shot with a Tony is....

Really nice to see a Muslim thank Jesus first and foremost.
Lol hes not a muslim. But yeah his post fight interview was all over the place. Thanks jesus christ his savior. Ok cool. Then says marxists suck. Ok fine. Then he calls out Elon musk saying he wants his car and has been waiting 6 months for it? That was weird. Lol.

I think people are conflating the 3rd round with the rest of the fight.
First 2 rounds were fine, last was quite bad I agree.
Tony did almost nothing the entire fight though.

I think the last guy Dariush beat, CDF, would mop the floor with Tony at this point. Even if he gassed out and lost to Gregor last fight

I'm 0-5 so far in my draftkings pool tonight so if we're riding that momentum, Oliviera is about to get absolutely destroyed.

Beneil "doubling down" Dariush". My man just made a move on the tier of the division, drops the ball with the "Marxist and Musk" comment then say's he taking a break......

Chandler by T/KO and then he acts like McGregor is my guess but I hope Oliveira wins

It's pretty pathetic if you ask me that a top 10 ranked UFC fighter is asking for a bonus and a car after the fight...

Shouldn't even be in this spot.
giphy.gif

Says the guy whose been making a new thread each time he has a shitty thought.

Back