• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 264 Play by play

He wasn't going to win, but to finish on that is insane. He earned the chance to keep trying. Only 30 seconds left.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Dean pull this off again somehow in the main event. Somebody getting screwed later I can feel it.

To be fair, the guy took such a beating I’d be waiting for any opportunity to jump in and keep him from sustaining any more damage

Hit Kunitskaya by D as soon as Aldana missed weight, would have favored Aldana before.. Kunitskaya needs serious time with a boxing coach and Aldana should be on fire to erase the embarrassment by Holm

I cant complain on the stoppage but I have never seen anything like that !

Kris has more mental strength than almost anyone. Incredible.

To be fair, the guy took such a beating I’d be waiting for any opportunity to jump in and keep him from sustaining any more damage

But it was a moral tko for a publicity win for O'Malley. Dean knew he couldn't embarrass O'Malley anymore and had to step in. For Moutinho to make it the full 3 rounds would've essentially meant O'Malley lost. Especially on this card in front of fans.

Back