PBP UFC 266: Volkanovski vs. Ortega - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Is Valentina really just too small for Amanda ? I seen both their fights but need to freshen up on them. It’s been a while I just remember Valentina protesting after the second one and Amanda going to Joe saying what will the fans say about her now lol

Not really too small, as she should have won their last fight.

My feed lost its sound.. what song is he coming out to?

The one that fought in Combate? Nah, Valentina would crush her badly, and that was at 145lbs.

Honestly didn't watch the fight, but it was all over the news with some people being outraged. At least it would bring some intrigue and a freak factor. That division is barren.

If you're going to come out like some Purge ass looking Jabbawockeez, gonna need a dance number.

Hoping that Volk gets it done here. Ortega is a douche and this titleshot is undeserved.

who should fight Alex then?

KZ? Yair? Zabit? Kattar? Giga?

literally the only person left is Max

This is the right fight to make right now. Winner can fight the winner of Max vs Yair. Giga vs Zabit for next title contender.

Kattar can fight the loser of this fight.

guess im picking volk.
everyone talking about how great ortega is now cause he beat KZ. meh. He's one fight removed from getting his ass destroyed by max

Back