• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 268 PBP/Discussion

Garry runs through him...or hype train derailed?

Didn't watch it but glad I faded Villante after my post in the main topic earlier.

4.0 by KO against an already chinny Villante who clearly wasn't training seriously (if at all) and has mentally checked out was too good to pass up.

I think Ian Garry will look a lot better in his 2nd UFC fight.

He looked a little stiff and nervous. He'll probably fix that thing where he keeps his hands down and gets hit by the 2nd or 3rd shot after avoiding the 1st shot.

Great counter for the finish...BUT...Garry's striking defense is horrible. Jordan Williams is pedestrian and he was landing solid shots easily. Garry backs straight up, hands down, head on the center line. Against someone even marginally better than Williams, Garry is the one looking up at the lights wondering what happened.

I think Ian Garry will look a lot better in his 2nd UFC fight.

He looked a little stiff and nervous. He'll probably fix that thing where he keeps his hands down and gets hit by the 2nd or 3rd shot after avoiding the 1st shot.
i agree 100%

Back